What's new

My Colorado medical garden

P

Paco

bro, we need to get together. have you popped any of the Buffalo Bill (wwkc) yet? You gotta see what it's going to do in your garden.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro, we need to get together. have you popped any of the Buffalo Bill (wwkc) yet? You gotta see what it's going to do in your garden.
Theyre like middle aged housewives... getting fat:tiphat:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks guys, preciate it!

got some at day 18 my man. Also the satori killerchems going right next to them

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
4-Loko01.gif

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
You guys find the funniest shit to post up. It's rare I don't spit up my drink when I see some of these

Ioni Botani

HAHAHAHA!!! Is that a shirt on Orange Dickie's head back there?!?! Funny ass shit Funk...

Lookin grrrrreat Self!! That BubbaD looks FAAANTASTIC....swells up a lot more than Bubba by the looks of her...

E

Encore

Truly Inspirational..

(Off topic)-Do they still allow folks up on stage at Red Rocks, when nothing's going on?
Lord knows i miss Colorado..

Peace Out & Happy Holidays!!

Space Case

Veteran
Damn, that Legend has some serious frost on her, down to her fan leaves! Make some bubble or dry sieve out of that! And that Bubba D is a fatty girl, isn't she? Its not Instant Karma, its instant milkshake!

milkshake.jpg

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fucking a man... great update. I can't get that tang outta my mind for some reason... How'd the c99 compare the canalope?>

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
"Casey Jones" Starting to think these were mislabeled and is actually another whitemaster. Sure looks like it.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited: