What's new

My Colorado medical garden

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks everyone I'm really happy with this run, the Chemdog D has found a special place in my heart haha. I LOVE it. Thank you all for stopping by, I'm gonna get to some dry shots and smoke reports as soon as I have some more time

Looking good brother.....I grew the tahoe OD one yr...loved it! Very tasy smoke. And ofcourse the BubbaD looks good also...was just thinking. I have some ChemDD seeds sure there will be a male..we could do a bx???? Hunt threw the offspring for the bubba pheno's??

Hey man thanks! I actually just flowered some Chem DD. Unfortunately it is super unstable, to the point that even though it is some of my favorite smoke, it's gotta go. This Bubba D is already verry Bubba dominant, BUT I was thinking of hitting it with some chemdog IBL pollen when it's released to find a little more chem leaning pheno of it. YUMMM.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some lemon bubble for ya. Though it looks like those nugs by themselves are full melt... :respect:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Dried Pictures!

Royal Kush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bubba D

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The White

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pics! It's even better in person ;) Your OG and white are keeping me very well medicated, I can't keep away! Props man. Stay safe/.

bigherb

Veteran
SELFHEMPLOYED

all your nug shots look mouth watering ,wen its possible a smoke report would be appreciated

im especially interested in hashplant looks gorgeous and royal kush ,btw is royal kush from BCO stock if i didnt already ask ?

1luvbigherb

true grit

Veteran
What up what up broseph? Hadnt holla'd at ya on the farm and forget youre over here!!

Looks like everything came out SUPER killer bro!! The OG's and HP look killer...

Had problems with the ChemDD eh? Finished up my ChemDD x Chem and had a nice plant. Some dispensary told me it tested at 19% but who knows. Made my face warm. Lol. Worth another run. Got that Chem x SD in bloom right now....scoopin the Chemdog IBL eh? Keep me posted bro.

What kinda Kind Creations piece ya got? Show me yours and I'll show ya mine! LOL. Peace bro and dank buds man....

SGMeds

Hey man thanks! I actually just flowered some Chem DD. Unfortunately it is super unstable, to the point that even though it is some of my favorite smoke, it's gotta go. This Bubba D is already verry Bubba dominant, BUT I was thinking of hitting it with some chemdog IBL pollen when it's released to find a little more chem leaning pheno of it. YUMMM.

Amazing show... amazing!

If you would like, I have 2 males of the CD ix... more than welcome to do something w...

Would like for you to sample some of the girl... she'll be another month or so, but would love to get your comparison w the cd-d! ;-)

Mad respect. bgreen

JeRM

wow! all of your plants looked awesome!

at the very beginning though, the Bubba D looked awfully low on production side, but did fatten up I believe

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
What up what up broseph? Hadnt holla'd at ya on the farm and forget youre over here!!

Looks like everything came out SUPER killer bro!! The OG's and HP look killer...

Had problems with the ChemDD eh? Finished up my ChemDD x Chem and had a nice plant. Some dispensary told me it tested at 19% but who knows. Made my face warm. Lol. Worth another run. Got that Chem x SD in bloom right now....scoopin the Chemdog IBL eh? Keep me posted bro.

What kinda Kind Creations piece ya got? Show me yours and I'll show ya mine! LOL. Peace bro and dank buds man....

Thanks for stopping by man! I've gotta clean my pieces before I post them, I'm quite embarrassed at the moment.

Nice pics! It's even better in person ;) Your OG and white are keeping me very well medicated, I can't keep away! Props man. Stay safe/.

Glad you enjoyed that man. beer soon.

SELFHEMPLOYED

all your nug shots look mouth watering ,wen its possible a smoke report would be appreciated

im especially interested in hashplant looks gorgeous and royal kush ,btw is royal kush from BCO stock if i didnt already ask ?

1luvbigherb

I'm gonna give a fat piece of the HP to another member on here who has a knack for strain reports, hopefully I can convince him to do one on the hp.

Royal kush... I don't think it's BCO stock, but I don't know what BCO is so maybe it is. I got it from Northern Humboldt and thought it was cut only type of deal. But then someone came around and said a seed company in humboldt was releasing Royal kush seeds.. So I don't know if that's a seedline based on the royal kush cut, or if this is a special pheno from Royal kush seeds.:wave:

Thank you everyone else I appreciate the nice words.

I haven't updated in forever, but I'm trying a scrog for the first time in one tent, I overvegged and need something to hold down the three foot ECSD bush I have .

Whattaya think??? Suggestions appreciated.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

In this tent are 4 Bubba D, 2 Chemdog D, 1 ECSD (finally the REAL sd:dance013:), and 1 S.A.G.E

I'll start updating more soon I have a new vertical project I'm excited about.

Oh yeah I also made some BHO Budder for the first time using only Royal and OG Kush sugar trim.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

ElRubio

Veteran
great pics as always SE, love your work mate (& the ECSD too...)

That budder looks truely tasty, enjoy it! im a wax lover, i consider it a more sweet product than the bho:

P5280386.jpg

buenas vibras!