What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My coco lack on something

Dog Star

Veteran
Advanced Nutrients are pricy,

i grow inside soil,organics... was look Advanced Nutrients and looked how much you need to pay for their nutes and i sees that this kind of growing is not good for a grower..

so i learned alone on nutes and have NPK value of everything,little bit mistaked in
begginings with amounts so i maded a bit hot soil but after a tunning now
everything is pretty balanced and i love a final product.

Also there is no PH/EC meter use,no some special PH adjusting,you aloud your
plants that they eat in a rythm they wish to do... what you do is that you feed a soil
and use helpers like beneficial bacteries and mycos so they help to feed your plant,
soil is alive and you trying to keep her alive adding organic matter and beneficials..

everything is alive,life living surrounded by life... nothing is dead or sterilized..

old school of growing plants,give life to take life.. alouding plants that they
grow like they grow in nature,natural way but with best organic amendments
that you can give or purchase.. superfood way.. whithouth dangerous protectives
or synthetics.. looking for meds that are actually very clean and healthy.

maimunji

Advanced Nutrients are pricy,

i grow inside soil,organics... was look Advanced Nutrients and looked how much you need to pay for their nutes and i sees that this kind of growing is not good for a grower..

Yes if you use whole line of all shit they are pricey but I run only basic nutes price is same like canna or h&g. I don't have all this money to spend for their line.

maimunji

Here is shot of plant with yellow tips. She is healthy and perk color is good. Just new leaves sprout with iasues.
It is possible other deficiencies to make this. Iron, cooper?

beanja

Why don't you use GH bloom and micro , all kinds of cal in the micro nutes. Very cheap also. Use the 6 ml/gal micro and 9 ml/gal bloom . A lot of people have great success with this nute line in coco.

Dog Star

Veteran

maimunji

Why don't you use GH bloom and micro , all kinds of cal in the micro nutes. Very cheap also. Use the 6 ml/gal micro and 9 ml/gal bloom . A lot of people have great success with this nute line in coco.

I have ghe micro bloom and run them for my clones I have deficiency on most big plants with 6/9 maybe ghe formula is different from gh?

maimunji

Yellow tips dissappear after full dose cal mag which is very high on N 4%. I don't want to use this shit regularry so I search another options. If yellow tips is too high N why after full dose cal mag which is fucking loaded with N plant start to grow normal?
Here is tips with scope.

They not appear crispy like nute burn I have nute burn in the past and I know what I talking its not same. Just end of tips appear dead. I can't take tips between my finger and turn them in to dust if someone use canna pk 13 14 know what I talking this shit always burn tips on my plant even in low dose and they turn to dust easily.
Here is another shot old grow before year with progression after flush on end of tips appear two rusty spot on each side of tips.

Also noticed if i flush plant and keep e.c low I have progression. Only upper part of plant is affected. Not every single leaf

Last edited:

beanja

Looks like nute burn on the tips. Affected Leaves seem a little dark. Lighter color tops look like new growth. Are Those pics From when lights first come on?

maimunji

Looks like nute burn on the tips. Affected Leaves seem a little dark. Lighter color tops look like new growth. Are Those pics From when lights first come on?

Can't remember its old pics with big fan leaves. This grow is in peat most compost and I feed only water. Nute burn? And yes affected leves turn blue on color its not from light.

Last edited:

maimunji

Found pics on net that looks exactly same like my iasues.

And this is my pics scoped tips

This issues appear only on new growth and start with yellow tips then tips not burn to brown. Tips just dying.
Calcium, copper?

maimunji

Common dog star every decent pics on flowering plants in this site have burned tips I can see you pics on your karma og full with burn tips. I can't believe every grower on icmag overfeed with nitrogen in flower. Also after adding cal mag at full dose issues stop how is possible if I overfeed with N adding a lot more N to help? Cal mag is 4%N.

Dog Star

Veteran
Excuse me Maimunji,you sound like you breached all frontiers of growing plants..,you mention procents and ECs and you look smarter in your own eyes..

while there is a fact you are not prepared to claim that you know something..

and if you know... why you ask then??

Are you know how plants growing outdoors,any plant,are you know what is important
to have in your biome to give plants everything they need??

If you dont belive me that burned tips means too much N than you need to ask somebody else..,

actually i dont have benefits to learn you how to grow or if you wish that
than you will need to pay this a lot,aceppting only gold and osmium,hole platinum group
can be nice as a paying tool for mine growing advices..

Kind regards man,google on burned tips... ;) LOL

maimunji

Believe me first 100 pages of burn tips in google was readed before 2 years. Sorry if I sound like your description I don't care about bulshit like this you just don't know me. Before everything I write to english and I just can't sound smart because I can't spell few words property. Only options right now if burn tips is too much N is go back to 1.0 e.c and bam issues from first page on this thread fucking cyrcle. Anyway this thread is dead to me again like 3-4 through years about se problem.

Dog Star

Veteran
Your problem are not nutes... your problem is knowledge cause i get that you dont get
how plants grows in nature..

after you learn how plants grows in nature there will be no need for this kind of threads,
then you will learn to grow properly and whithouth a defs.

All the best to you and your spellings.. i perfectly understand you Maimunji,
your English is good

maimunji

I think I can understand you now. Im looking for perfection in world where perfection isn't always beatiful. I understand you and remember one old story for man who have two women one really beautiful and other really ugly. This man loved ugly women and hate beautiful. Beautiful women knowed how beautiful is she, turn haughty, proud with really big ego. On other hand ugly women knowing how ugly is turn hymble and he really love her. I just can't see how beatiful is my plants even with burn tips. Anyway story continue but I need to spell few more years to tell you story to the end.
Good life to you my friend and be careful when choice women if you can take two just in case.

Dog Star

Veteran
No you didnt get it.

Asked you some questions,you didnt answer on them but trying to avoid them..

If you know how plants grows in nature then it will be very easy for you to understand
how plants grows in container,its a trick question but only to see if you
understand how plants growing naturaly.

Thats a very important info for modern grower,maybe a main one... and once you
will understand this basics then mine job in learning you will be finished for life,
you will then understand what i actually asked you and why that simple question
is so imortant to get proper how to grow plants in best way.

You can sees outdoor that no body mesures PH/EC and still plants grows very good
and whithouth a defs.. so there is a secret how plants grows in nature,
if you could good imitate nature than you could also grow much better.

I trying to learn you but you somehow ignore me... dont answer mine simple questions,
like you are not prepared to accept knowledge.. or you think that those things
i ask you are not important,your ears are healthy but they dont listen proper... ;)

Once you get what i asking you than it will be no problem for you to understand
how plants growing in nature and you become better grower... so its about accepting
things that come in life,not everybody are prepared for that move.

Its not about me,its about you..

maimunji

Not I not ignore you I think you ask me how to say rhetorically and not expect answer from me. But I will tell you. No I don't understand. And I will give you example from my life. Both me and my neighbor grow tomatos year after year. He is old man "grandfather". He give me from his tomatos to grow every year - great strain. Mine never grow more than 50 sm. In height and my tomatos is in size of ping pong ball. His tomatos growing up to 3 meter in height and tomatos is in size of my head. We both use same water same dirt same sun we are door to door. If im lucky I will have few tomatos here and there but most of the time when they start flowering some kind of mold hit them and flowering dying. He don't have same problem. When I ask him what happening he say looks mine they are yellow at the bottom. Fuck his tomatos is 3-4 m. High and have few yellow branches at the bottom. Hahah.

Latest posts

Latest posts