What's new

MY COCO CRIB!!

i_score

hello to all ya, im starting this thread in order to compile all my grow information from now on, i dont like to start a new thread for each grow so i decided to put all in one :headbange:
im using 250 watts hps for flowering, and 105 CFL for veg, curently i have a big NYCDiesel that is under a screen, this is my first atempt to SCROG so im still getting the hang to it, i also have 4 more plants that i put close to the diesel so that i can get some diferent kinds of smoke, the last grow i did a one plant grow and im not very happy about not having some variety of herb, prefer to have less but not all the same, i love to evaluate each plant and each herb, the tastes,smell, potency you name it.
my coco is a mix off diferent brands, i have canna,plagroon and bionova, im reusing the coco and so far so good.
the nutrients im runing are biomano grow and bloom, hesi root stimulater, atami atazyme, and i still have some biobizz top max bloom stimulater, fish mix to boost the N up wen needed, and ive recently bough cal max from grotek , and atami´s flavor witch is a product derived from root molasses is organic and as a NPK value of 0-0-9 which is nice for me to boost the blooming fase as i dont use a PK 13 14 as most people in coco do.
i dont have a strick watter regime but i try to let it dry a little bit, at least until the first inches of the coco are dry, this in the big container, it as 50 L of coco in it more or less, and i watter whith 5L every week, i dont flush , my container as no holes, i now i could make some but i am happy doing things like this, as i dont get alot off problems as i would wen i was growing in soil.
so im watting for my nycd to cover the screen so i can flip them to 12\12 and start the fun :canabis:
any input is more than apriciated, so feel free to join in at any time :wave:

now for some pic gallore!!!

Last edited:
G

guest101

Looking beatifull your garden!
Im allready loving the screen aspect.
So your growin NYCD, AK and what else?
Good luck mate! Even if you dont need it... hehe
:D

i_score

whats up _frankenstein_ :wave: , man i new my stoney ass would forget to mention something :bashhead: :rasta: !
so the strains im flowering are NYCDiesel, AK 47, critical mass #1 and #2 and g13 x haze,in veg i have the same plus 2 bigsiego´s (Chitral/Blueberry x Chitral) its a cross from a fellow ic mag user la mano negra, ho passed it to El Mace and he selected a amasing purlple male and dusted 3 females, he was kind enouf to spread them and i can only thank im for that :respect: and La Mano Negra for the cross, i hope to get some nice blueberry traits on this strain.
wellcome -VT- :wave: , it´s great to have you around as always, hope you can chime in with your point of view and expirience, as im doing some diferent things in this run and im predicting some bumps in the way :muahaha:

a critical mass bud from my last crop

Last edited:

chrones

i_score begins again im gald this one is just getting started your crit mass was amazing for 1 plant under a 250 cant wait to see this one unfold :wave: :joint:

i_score

hey there _frankenstein_ ,ive been trying to upload some pics but its a pain in the ass latelly so theres the reason for no updates till now,not just because im lazzy(witch i am) !
the plants are doing fine, i have decided to remove the screen on my diesel and flip them to 12\12, its been 10 days and they are starting to throw some hairs and the bud sites are coming along, every thing is looking good so far, lets wait and see!
wur´up Berry_Coughin', please grab a seat,have some :lurk: and i hope you enjoy my "crib" :wave:
pics will come as soon as the site dont screw me up in the upload process :bashhead:
have a green day folkes!!

i_score

hey theres fellas, finally some pics, from a week ago, im gonna charge my cam´s batterie and then take some pics, to show ya the budsites on my diesel, they are everywere :rasta:
bigsiego
P1110468.jpg

P1110471.jpg

mazar x (g13 x hashplant)
P1110462.jpg

NYCDiesel
P1110461.jpg

12\12

NYCDiesel
P1110457.jpg

P1110448.jpg

AK47
P1110439.jpg

G13 x Haze
P1110445.jpg

Critical mass 1
P1110441.jpg

Critical mass 2
P1110443.jpg

have a green day!

G

guest101

Looking Good! The trained NYCD is looking impressive. :D
Are the all getting good light?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
i_score
I tried to give ya some rep brother but obviously someone beat me to it.. greatlooking stuff.. I love the look of NYCD... Is that LST?? just lovely.. bbl peace..

sack

i_score

wutts up guys!!

Berry_Coughin' - thanks my man!!

Dimajones-AICC- que passa tio :wave: im glad you like what you see!

Marijuanaut - thanks for the compliments, im hoping to start taking some bud pics soon, im a lill bit "bored" taking leaf shots,please :lurk: some up heehehe!
_frankenstein_ - hey there mate, the thing is, i was going to do only the diesel under the lamp, but after i harvest my last crop i started to have second thoughts, i didnt want to have a one strain stash so i took the net out and put my mother plants in there too, they dont recieve the light that they should, but his will be sort like and experiment, i want to see what i can get using some low ligh conditions, and all that side light that would get wasted, lets see if its enouf to produce decents buds, i hope so :rasta:

mojo - wellcome, pull up a chair, and please free to drop in at any time mate!!
sackoweed - thanks bro, no the diesel was a scrog project that didnt go all the way, as i said i pulled the screen and switch it to 12\12, the waiting was killing me :bashhead: :muahaha:

so tomorow the plants would be on day 15 of 12\12, so i will upload some pics, nice budsites, im just waiting to see the first sign of trichomes, thats wen it really gets on!

i_score

so wile i wait for them to it day 15 of bloom i will show you a pic of my new bong with some critical mass #2 bud cured for allmost a year, i wanted to save it because i loved that plant in particular, the weed was dank, period.
i know that most of you say that roor is hype, and i allways thougt that it was, but after i tried it i have a diferent opinion, i think that its not fair to call a hype just because it is priecie, the fact is that it it´s you way better that the others that i have woned\tried, so if you like bongs and you can get one, specially a nice and fair price, get one, i did and i only smoke on it wen im at home, and its easy to clean, and very thick so it wont break as easy as my last 2 bong's, now thats what i call a bong r.i.p :bongsmi: (this bad joke was a result of my space cake, im very "baked", ops another one, :muahaha: :rasta: )

e8e6ab80.jpg

d5e1fd85.jpg

G

OK, now you're just plain fukkin showin off dude... What can I say, man - maybe the cover of Forbe's or GQ. Nice!

I've got it! "Playboy After Dark", hehehe. Do they still have that forum in Playboy? Damn I'm feelin old right now, lol.

Peace

G

guest101

Hey man! Youre doin good putting you mothers aside!
If you took clones, what the heck... really nothing to loose.
Trim the side plants more on the bottom... you dont want "milions" of premature leaffy buds...
Anyway, Im abandoning tha multiple tops technique per plant... Better ratio leaf/bud on one kola. Talking here about quality, not quantity!

Nice bong!! Can I toke? hehe
Good luck mate!

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
After seeing your critical mass grow I just know I need to follow this thread:) Still hoping to be able to afford a 250W lamp so I can build one more closet.