What's new

My chest containing The Purps Blueberry Lowryder

Duckmyster

Hey guys this is my room (awww yea....)

It contains a bed and several other sleeping aids

Beside my bed is my box

It contains a 250watt HPS/MH (depending on what stage it is) with a cool tube attached to a 100cfm fan with carbon filter, it has a circulation fan in the top left hand corner. Also it has an intake vent at the bottom left hand corner.

Behind the carbon filter there is a computer fan for an exhaust vent.

This is a relay timer which has a circuit breaker (thing) incase the shit hits the fan (touch wood). Also everything is plastered in diamond anti detection foil which is also heat retardant. Hurray!

There are 5 plants in the mix of the scrog then 2 small lowryder at the right hand side. There are 3 plants on the left side the back one is blueberry the other 2 are The Purps the 2 on the right are blueberry (dutch passion btw)

Hope you enjoy my grow :joint:

I do appologise I started in the middle (computer problems) so let me know what you think good or bad etc?

Thanks in advance
Duckmyster

SpoCannabis

Beautiful construction. That my friend is pro! K+ Love to see a clean job like that ;-)!! Thanks for sharing!

guest3589

looks like your blowing that box out with some healthy bushes. Should be some killer herb when done. Great cab I love the design and build you did.

P

perakko

very nice and clean job! those plants look really healthy and that's about as stealth as it can get! cool.

VaporBros

wow. One of the nicest cabs iv'e ever seen! What are the dimensions and what size fan you running? Does it do a good job sucking out the heat/neutralizing odors?

Great job man!

Duckmyster

Heya guys great to hear from yous

The fan is Lti Extractor Fan 4" RVK100 A1 175m3/hour, it does do it well for the most part as it gives off that sterilized air smell. As for heat im comfortably sitting around 23-24 degrees and no higher. Now that I am in flowering I am running it constantly as the ladies are quite whiffy.

Im not sure of the dimensions as i built it in August but will measure it for you when I go back up. Since its soil I can leave it for around 4-5days with out doing anything so its around 3 visits over 2 weeks which aint bad since im off for christmas and wanted to come home-home.

Got any more questions i'm glad to help out

Duckmyster

VaporBros

awesome! It looks to me like its 4' long, 2 1/2' deep, and 3' tall? Just a guess.

How loud is the whole thing once its closed up?

K.J

Kief Junkie's inhaling the knowledge!
Veteran
Very, very nice! It looks real similar to the cab I'm planning right now. I'll be watching this one for sure.

Duckmyster

Its actually very quiet - fair nuf you can hear it if theres no one talking in the room but its a gentle hum. Put it this way you cant hear it on the other side of the door at all and it is right beside the door. The wood is about 2/3 of an inch thick maybe slightly more and its layerd MDF rather expensive but this thing can with stand a small river dance located entirely ontop of it.

The pot size is 8 inch and even smaller for the 2 lowryders (smallest in the store maybe 3 inch) Oh yea and the carbon filter is resting on a 4.5inch deep square of foam from a couch. (no vibrations).

Also the vents are reversed so theres no light getting in to the cab or escaping plus air flow is easier in the electric part.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
nice chest! k+

my kitchen-cab looking thing is in my bedroom. you has a much better motif!

Last edited:
S

ShawnyBoy

Now that is an awesome cab!!!
Looks like your goin to get some really nice smoke
from those lil ladies!! Thanks for all the info sharing!!
Cheers

GHETTO_grower

may I ask how much nosie it generates ????? thats one kickass stealth , I really like your clean layout too. Also helps that those plants look perfect

Duckmyster

Hey guys thanks for the kind words :redface:

GHETTO_grower - na theres very little when its running full as at nite I just have the extractorfan kept on to neautrilize the smell and stop mold. At nite you can bearly hear it.

These are pics from 2 weeks ago ...(I think) as with work I've been a little preoccupied.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

nice cab bro!!

nice cab bro!!

hey duckmyster: nice cabinet and the girls look just as sweet..i jus scored my first taste of blueberry and its sweet. i'm sure yours will be awesome tooo!!!i'll be ckin back :joint: peace djxx :headbange