What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Busted Ass Grow (WARNING: Police Evidence Photos)

I'm sorry for everyone who has gone through this sorta shit.

My personal philosophy is simple: don't answer the door and don't let them think you're in.
If they know that, they're never gonna go away.
To get in, they will have to break the door down.

Not so long ago, LEO was banging on my neighbour's door for over 25 minutes -
I knew he was out, someone else told LEO he was out (fukwit grass),
but they were going nowhere, they were getting paid for it and they knew to bang loud
enough just not to break the glass outright -
although I wonder if the glass did break if they would say it was broken already,
and so effected an entrance ostensibly to "secure the property" and have a snoop.

Anyways they got arsey with me watching them, told me to go back in, and I said
"No, thanks, I'm fine, just taking in some air, officer"
and I got some reply that was along the lines of we'll come knocking on your door next -
my door was locked behind me as I'd already heard the noise they were making.

LEO will never be your friend - don't give 'em an inch or they'll take your arm off anyway it takes.

Again, sorry to all those who have suffered - I really do hope for some enlightened law changes soon.

RustyShackelfor

officer safety protocol if at anytime after you start your business with the police and say you want to re enter ( once you have stepped past the door) the officer has any and all right to acomany you to be sure no weapons blah blah blah same as if you exit your car in traffic stop once you step out for any reason you opend the door to an officer safety search or weapons sweep as previously described just an fyi got family thats the fuzz

officer safety protocol if at anytime after you start your business with the police and say you want to re enter ( once you have stepped past the door) the officer has any and all right to acomany you to be sure no weapons blah blah blah same as if you exit your car in traffic stop once you step out for any reason you opend the door to an officer safety search or weapons sweep as previously described just an fyi got family thats the fuzz

WRONG!! If you are going back into your home the cop does NOT have any legal right to barge in. Unless he has a warrant, or probable cause, he cannot enter without consent. If you invite the cops in, which the OP did by NOT telling them to stay out, THEN they might legally get away with expanding the search for ' safety ' reasons...but cops outside have NO reason to suspect that someone else could harm them from INSIDE the home.

The Supreme Court just settled a case in which a cop followed a guy upstairs when he went for his ID...he did not tell the cops to stay put and did not shut the door behind him..and of course the cops found weed and busted him. The Court said that his actions allowed the cop to enter and follow, because he did not make it clear that he wanted the cop to remain behind.

Cops will TAKE what they want if you do not affirmatively stop them....these days with the Supreme Court so full of shit and right wing lugnuts we have to be bold and strong to resist the tricks of the enemy...we have to say NO...HELL NO!!

YOU make the rules when a scumbag pig fucks with you...YOU make the rules, not them. If they take liberties, which they always do, you have to stop them and let them know that you know your rights and demand they be respected. Cops care zero about the law and proper procedure, all they want is a bust no matter what...they will lie and fill in the blanks later on...so if you do not protect yourself, you get screwed.

Once again, cops OUTSIDE a home have NO legal right to enter without a warrant for safety reasons...otherwise there would never be a need for a warrant..all they would have to do is knock and when you answered the door demand entry to ' check for saefty'. If they feel unsafe let them detail why and get it done legally..but they cannot just enter...unless you LET THEM!!

Never allow a cop into your home...not in the door one inch..keep them outside , keep the door shut behind you IF you go out...and tell the cops that they are not allowed in.

Really sorry to hear this Razor, cops pull alot of bullshit to ruin peoples lives,...they are bullies, and we have no choice but to stand up to them, no matter what...They are liars and will do whatever they can to fuck us over....hind sight is 20/20 man..learn and live, you will be a wiser person for it...Hope you get through the bullshit probation fast and without any problems..Be safe and be smart man...im hoping for the best for you. take care man.

patches

dude your gonna do time for a micro mini grow? plus perole which you will never make it through.

Just fucking leave man, spain, france, canada, hell anywhere maybe evn just a friendly state, use a diff name...fuck that shit

IndigoChild

That totaly sucks man, shit, but don't worry, youl get probation and they get whats comming to'em. They ruin ppls lives and for what???? PLANTS? they ship in heroin and cocain but they are afraid of cannabis cuz they have no control over it, it can grow anywhere. The drug war is a sham, its just an excuse to bust in your door without a permit, but dont worry ppl, the wheel will turn soon enough.

Peace bros.V

DISCLAIMER: I have absolutly no information about the new world order, conspiracies or off planetary races and I have never grown cannabis plants in my life.

i would a never pled to anything without lawyer in hand first ? class 4 felonies are dropped to misdemenors all day long with right amount of cash and good lawyer ...i woulda rode it out a lil more seeing what the DA wanted to really do if they were willing to work with ya or not

Grant

I think the best way to grow, is to grow outside the United States. I am considering living somewhere else once i finish medical school.

nancy

Definately glad you made it through brother, my dad's here before he's off to Oregon and I'll tell him the news.

(He's asleep just back down from Puffy's house)

friendofall

What other countries allow growing ?

What other countries allow growing ?

Like where would you grow that would be safe ? especially for a US citizen.....

rashboy99

I know you guys are prouds americans... But seriously your entire bullshit "war on drugs" is so dramatic!!!! It ruins peacefull people's lives!!

LMAO admiting people to rehab and Rx'ing them chemicals to suppress their "marajuana addiction" WTF!!!

Dude! If I were you I'd be heading north of the border to a friendly country, nevermind a friendly state. Where you can be stress free and don't even need a gun, to grow all the chronic you want!

Even in your backyard while an rcmp pig lives behind you!

I know this is going to sound really gay...But I'm staring at my 4foot, lushious green, white widow bitch in my B.Y, as I'm typing this.