What's new

My Body My Privacy

fabvariousk

Veteran
A person is not a liar in any way if they choose to give misinformation when asked a question that is none of someones business.

So no you are not lying or cheating when you circumvent a drug test.
I would not trust a person who could not understand this or see the difference.

D

draco

A person is not a liar in any way if they choose to give misinformation when asked a question that is none of someones business.

good point.

in an otherwise "normal" situation, what would happen if a man demanded that another man urinate in a cup so that he could "examine" it?

things have gotten so out of hand that it seems normal to have someone examine your piss!! f'in crazy that...

Frozenguy:

if some crazed man with a knife asks where the elementary school is... is it ok to lie then?

Frozenguy

Veteran

Here you are talking about lying, yet you can't trust people not willing to lie? :rolleyes: (Or the concept of it. Because yes, I lie)

What business is it of theirs where I went to school or how many degrees I got in what? What business is it of theirs where I live or if I have transportation? What business is it of theirs if I am a felon? What business is it of theirs if I graduated high school? What business is it of theirs if I rape people? What business is it of theirs if: blah blah blah... They can just hire me and find out blah blah blah

These are not strangers on the street. You seek them out. You need something from them. They have requirements before they give you what you want.

IT IS NOT AN INVASION OF PRIVACY. It just isn't. Plain and simple.

I don't agree with denying someone application because of MJ use.

But it is not my right or anyone's to change a companies employment requirements.

Frozenguy:

if some crazed man with a knife asks where the elementary school is... is it ok to lie then?

I see myself pointing in the opposite direction if I choose to answer his question. (I would do something else if I didn't answer his question, like take him down or distract him or something.. Some quick ninja moves ya know? :spanky:

Last edited: