What's new

My biggest bud post yours too

RUDEBOI

Faygo's Cool but where the hell is the Real Detroit "Ghanz" ?

Faygo's Cool but where the hell is the Real Detroit "Ghanz" ?

you know it faygo comes out the D.... one good thing that actually made it out alive...

I can dig the whole Faygo thing, its a quality beverage! But can somebody from Detroit thats atleast 30+ years old tell me where that real deal "Ghanz" that I used to get up there back in the mid 90's at? I've had a APB on that cut for years. Everytime I mention it young cats try to insist I don't know what I'm talking about and I was just gettin various beasters! But I know I'm not alone somebody out there knows exactly what I'm talking about, I've been thinkin since you guys are "legal" up there now it should be easier to source but I still am Searchin. It's so bad a few of my peeps have been buyin seedbank affy strains tryin to get something close to the bomb ass "Ghanz" that used to be available in the D, as well as in Houston/Dallas Tx.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
Nice colas, everyone.

My first run of Big G's Federation Romulan x Cotton Candy cutting threw some monster clusters. I don't really see much Romulan in this cutting, it grows big bunches of running, Hazey foxtails with a soaring, mildly dissociative Sativa head. No ceiling to the high, a long vape session always gives me a distinct 'swirling' kind of head. Old-school in every way except the aroma/flavor. Smells like fruit and flowers and tastes dead-on like one of those See's Candy swirly sugar sticks. 21 day flush on this girl, taken at day 72, I think.

picture.php
picture.php

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
I can dig the whole Faygo thing, its a quality beverage! But can somebody from Detroit thats atleast 30+ years old tell me where that real deal "Ghanz" that I used to get up there back in the mid 90's at? I've had a APB on that cut for years. Everytime I mention it young cats try to insist I don't know what I'm talking about and I was just gettin various beasters! But I know I'm not alone somebody out there knows exactly what I'm talking about, I've been thinkin since you guys are "legal" up there now it should be easier to source but I still am Searchin. It's so bad a few of my peeps have been buyin seedbank affy strains tryin to get something close to the bomb ass "Ghanz" that used to be available in the D, as well as in Houston/Dallas Tx.
first off i cant live with out my faygo
rudeboi i dont know what happen 2 the real deal ghanz from back in the day they just fell off the face of the earth i wish i knew what strain that was shit would stink ur car up like u were smokein
peace michiganders

pedrodepaco

I thank every one for making this a great post all the bud posts have been terific i wish i could have smoked each and every one of them. Keep it Up hope to see a bunch more bomb ass picks. Trying to give all photo contibuters good rep for the photos. Michigan has a big affy history. alot of quality kushes come out of the d. In the rural areas michigan is famous for a purple afghani. She was brought here in the 70's and has been a september finishing staple every since would love o see some pics of her. keep it up guys we love big bud shots. never get sick of looking at em.

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran

They are gone....after 911 there was a massive drought that lasted over 6 months. Nothing was ever the same again. I was still seeing those "ghanz" into the 2000's, but prices almost doubled. Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about...I would. With the economy crash and series of droughts....big Detroit dealers realized that they could peddle scwagg for the same rediculous prices, because they could...shit flies during those droughts when that's all there is. I haven't seen those ghanz in years now. Michigan has some really terrible crap going around...has for years. It's not beasters your talking about, I know. That shit usually came up from AZ and maybe TX. Those ghanz or "mids" just aren't around anymore. Canada can keep their beasters, we don't want them...Michi indoor and outdoor growers are changing shit around. Prices are very inflated, but with newly medical happenings...we'll hopefully see a shift in that.

ddrew

Veteran
This is a ladycane from a while back.
The cola dried out to a little over an Oz
Strain-Ladycane(G13xSSH) i think
Grown under 1000W hps in reused soil in a 3 gal pot.

Attachments

• mcola1.jpg
    mcola1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 10
  • mcola2.jpg
    mcola2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts