What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MY BHO yielded over 1.5 oz!!!

I Never Thought I'd Say THIS....

I Never Thought I'd Say THIS....

Lube me up. Nice return. What kind of product did you use and about how much of it?

wisc2

Indeed, details needed. And I was wonderin, whats the shelf life of BHO? Say you were moving, and instead of drivin between states with your lb, you converted your lb. to BHO. No distinctive laws that I know of for such things. Good post!:wave:

G

thanks all....I learned the technique from Phife on that other board(og)....I took all the bottom nugs and the best trim I had available...in total I used around half a pound...I then take a copper tube 1.5 feet long and 3/4" wide...seal one end and drill a small hole...fill the tube with the herb that has been ground up...on the other end of the tube put a metal screen and a coffee filter...I then use Colibri Butane(the cleanest one in my opinion), run the butane through the tube and out comes a golden liquid...Butane's boiling temp is very low, so all the butane bubbles and evaporates and leaves the sweet, exetremly high THC oil....

G

In total we probably used somewhere around 175-190 region...and in total we yielded over 50 grams....not a bad return...if I don't say so my self :)

What kind of weed was it (If known)? Sorry about all the questions. I'm a HillBilly not on PCP and I'm a might bit slow. But they sez I can learn.

Wisc-2 If you are in the US (And most everywhere else on this planet) there are distinctive laws against anything containing THC. Hash Oil is Hash Oil. It would be easier to transport then an eLBow that's for sure.

Last edited:

filter xp

If you check out hempcity, there is a tour of Spannabis, a weed festival in Spain. In their tour, they show a table where there is a device to make oil like this. It is basically a tube, and you shoot butane through it, out pops the oil. Same setup hillbillie describes. Very cool and I am sure you will see the product on the market soon.

Thanks HBPCP. F XP - I have the method and the equipment and the experience. I was looking for the strain and "amount" to "return" ratio. I was taking the long road. It's a HillBilly thing.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i dunnoo.....

i dunnoo.....

50 grams from 175 to 200 grams? seems a bit impossible. bho yield is best at 6 grams per oz.. 227grams is half pound yields best at 48 grams , more realistically at 32 grams at 4 grams per oz./...<?>

friendlyfriend

Veteran
First of all HASHMasta great to see you here! glad you made the crossover!:)

And on that note I would also like to say that is some lovely product Hill but Hashmasta is a sheesh/oil Champion. I consider him an authority on the subject just because of all the reading I have done on OG and his responses. Good luck to you hill and enjoy that goodnasss!!

have a happy hashatomy holiday :wave:

G

6 grams per OZ...is pretty close to a 25 percent return...50 grams from 200 grams is also....I may have used slightly more than 200...but defintly not over 214 grams....

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
well it still verges on astounding. some bud i have been running, which is about average i have found, yields 1.1 from 7 grams. or 4.4...is 15 percent. 6 grams is actually only 21 percent yield, and 50 grams from 214 is over 23 percent yield. 7 grams is 25 percent yield from an OZ, and i have never heard anyone do that yet...6.5 a couple times, but not by me....no more than 2.5 out of 12 i have seen, just under 21 percent yield.

G

carry the one...divide by two...the square root of 44567....so maybe I am off..who knows...all I know is I have over 50 grams of some really tasty, stony oil :)....

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
u can purchase a ready to go oil extation tube, from a company called "Buzzn", they call it the "Honey bee", it hol;ds and ounce and a half of trim/bud/mixture of both, and uses two cans of butane

G

am familiar with this product...not intersted...I use a 1.5 foot long copper tube.