What's new

My best friend now has terminal cancer

Buckeye, i honestly have no clue what you're going through but all i can think is how gut-wrenchingly devastated I would be if i was told that my best friend was diagnosed with cancer. It's funny because as we grow up we become closer with our friends than with our own family and we don't want any harm to come to the people we love. I wish you strength during this time and hope that your friend knows that he has someone like you that cares so deeply about him. Love and best wishes.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
buckeYe
My deepest sympathies to you and yours... All of you will be in my prayers.. Stay strong keep your faith... god bless.. peace n puffs..

sackO

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Very sorry to hear this Buckeye...have lost some very close friends myself--
He may leave this Earth, but he will never die, as long as he is remembered!!
You are doing the right thing by staying by his side...and I am sure he really appreciates it too--
Stay strong bro--

buckeye sorry to hear this news all ican say is cherish every moment i lost my wife in october and get hospice involved early they are great............

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
My buddy passed away this morning. I talked to him for a few hours yesterday and gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him I loved him he was in so much pain he could barely open his eyes. Today will change my life forever, Im really gonna miss him so much.

Go rest high on that mountain bud,I will see you again!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
So so sorry to hear about this, buckeye. You have my sympathies. I lost a very good friend a few years back and it was unexpected. You had some time with your best bud before he left, and that's something to be thankful for.

You have your memories and photos I'm sure. Keep his memory alive and take comfort in the fact that you were able to tell him how you felt about him before he left. The hardest part about death and dying is going on with your life afterward, but it must be done at some point. You life is going to change from this day forward, but you will be alright because you're a good guy with a good heart and your friend will be your guardian angel.

I still visit my friend's grave on his birthday as well as on the day he was taken from us. Three years later and I still wish I could have told him I loved him before he passed away. I like to think he's watching over me and protecting me, but maybe that's just how I deal with loss.

Stay strong, buck.

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BL, my brother, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend. May he rest in peace.

:badday:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
We laid him to rest today it has been one of the tuffest things I've ever had to do in this life. When my cell phone rings I still think he's calling, we could sit and talk for hours about anything and everything. Its gonna take me a long time to adjust to things even if I can, fishing, bowling, cook-outs, almost everything when you seen me he would be by my side. Everyday I wake up I think I had a bad dream then it really sinks in that my best buddy is gone.

I love and miss you bro!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Buckeye may your friend rest in piece...
I am truly sorry, I have lost many close friends to cancer.
Hoping you can still manage my friend, ill smoke one tomorrow at a reggae show in memory of your best friend.
:ying:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
buckeY
Brother I am truly sorry... You are a good friend and now your friend truly knows it... Stay strong brother and keep yuor faith no matter what it is.. I, we here at IC are here for you.. PM me if you ever want to talk brother, god bless.. peace n puffs for your brother whom is pain free now..

sacko

1TokeRedeux

Gutted by tis news

Gutted by tis news

Buck old friend, hang in there, we're so sorry for your loss, but thankful for the times you shared in your field of dreams...

Soo young too, at least his pain is over, that was the hardest part for me - watching the pain and the helpless grief. I had to learn from it and not let it change the love I still had for others, sometimes your grief shuts out life. Please don't let it destroy the guy we know and love.......think peace.

The Toke Family

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
BL..gutted for ya bro,,,,i would be the same if i lost my best bro (lost,lonely,sad,,,,,ect ect ect),,,,,bro go grab ya Rod , roll a few blunts & go chill for the weekend fishing (go do ya thing),,,,i wont lie,,,it wont get any better bro, you just learn to deal with it,,,

try to stay strong, keep ya chin up ,,,and take each day as it comes bro.....remember the last thing your bro would want is for you to fall apart,,enjoy and live it large....

peace,love& good vibes coming your way,,,,,
bong hits for ya bro R.I.P

keep it green
highlander

Helps Me

Buckeye

*long comforting hugs*

I have no words.

I just lost a loved one a few weeks ago, myself!! (not to Cancer but to another insidious disease).

It's just not fair, is it? : ' (

*hugs some more*

"Running from the cure" Rick Simpson

"Running from the cure" Rick Simpson

I thought id post this in here for any one that wants to cure cancer.
Rick simpson opened my eyes and hope i can use my green thumb to cure my family and freinds.

http://www.phoenixtears.ca/

he also has a six part video on you tube called running from the cure

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BL..gutted for ya bro,,,,i would be the same if i lost my best bro (lost,lonely,sad,,,,,ect ect ect),,,,,bro go grab ya Rod , roll a few blunts & go chill for the weekend fishing (go do ya thing),,,,i wont lie,,,it wont get any better bro, you just learn to deal with it,,,

try to stay strong, keep ya chin up ,,,and take each day as it comes bro.....remember the last thing your bro would want is for you to fall apart,,enjoy and live it large....

peace,love& good vibes coming your way,,,,,
bong hits for ya bro R.I.P

keep it green
highlander

I couldn't have said it better, BL. The only thing is if I had gone fishing, i'd be crying the whole time I was there. Stay strong, my friend. It's gonna take some time.

Latest posts

Latest posts