What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2011

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
oh yeah paddi bro, now we are talking!

blessed be you and your field!

hope you are more in love than ever!

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
Looking good Paddi! You have strange colored soil over there...! lol You dont see too many folks hand-spade their garden these days...Good luck to ya! CC

Henrik

Congrats with all the love! Look forward too see how the plants will respons too more space(wonder if its a good thing, haha!). More yield per square meter? Experimenting some on that my self this year, finding the "perfect"amount of space for the plant(s).....? Busy time in the year so dont take it to hard;)

Takker alle dere dansker nok engang for alt dere har hjulpet alle med! Froe, tekniker osv osv... Gudene veit hvor mange groenne fingre dere har hjulpet lengre nord og soer:)

Good luck everyone here!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks good Paddi..is that a rubarb in there with the sprouts? I'm taggin along for the summer..hope that new volcano eruption doesn't cloud your start, DD

Paddi, I don't get over here much, but your back yard is well worth the visit! Its been a while since last I looked in on your work - must've been 2007 or 2008. Many images of beautiful plants & buds come to mind.

Only 8 pages late, but I'm looking forward to the 2011 grow & show.

Respect!
Bushwacker

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thank you all for being here :)
Your lovely and you make me happy being a part of this forum :cool:

DD: Rhubard, yes, really tasty :)

Everything is okay here, or almost everything...

Plants are small and growing slow.
The are setteling, getting used to the enviroment - ready to kick of when the warm weather comes back

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here´s the BAD THING:

picture.php

picture.php

It was a really stinker....and not from our own dogs....
I hope the small plant will get over it. It certainly had a big dose of whatever it was today...lol

P :smoke:

hamstring

Veteran
Paddi
Wounderful grow and some hard work too mixing the soil I'm sure it will pay off. Cant wait to see some of the test strains for ebse.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks hamstring :):)

lala...Foxes are often seen in the neighbourhood.
A few years ago a mother-fox with small ones took all my hens incl. a beautiful rooster.
My backyard haven´t been the same since those killings....

It´s been a cold, wet weather for some days.
But now comes the sunny warm weather, and a few days free from work :):)

Wet Super07xDG - Brown Dank:

picture.php

picture.php

Wet small autos:

picture.php

picture.php

Have a Happy smoking day

P :smoke:

L

lalandia

Looking good Paddi...we had the same issue with a fox taking 22 hens in one night and we never heard a sound..Mysterious silent foxy.

Grow in peace

L

lloy

Hi paddi . Your grows rock been following them for a long time. Best of luck

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking nice Paddi, them wet ladies :)

About that roaster that disappeared, you sure it wasn't the neighbours? ... Lala, I think you have a problem with Chupacabras :laughing:

Did the one poo-attacked survived?

Happy growing,

B

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking great in there Paddi, except for that massive dog Shit smothering your plant, rofl. :)

i bet it will recover. the rest of the plants look well on the way now.

all the best :wave: