What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My backyard 2011

blackone

Veteran
Subscribed! I'm sure it's going to be a great show as usual - looks like you're going for earlier strains this year?
She will be missed.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im here with you my dear friend. you dont know how much it means to me you dedicating this season to my mother. just love you from the deepest of my hell heart!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Yes! Been waitin for you danish brothers to kick in! Cant wait to see your backyard so lush again this year!!!! :D

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Anybody who grows enough to just leave a few for the birds has got to be worth watching. I'm ready for a bonfire!

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Hi Paddie I know I'm really going to enjoy the show. :tiphat:

im here with you my dear friend. you dont know how much it means to me you dedicating this season to my mother. just love you from the deepest of my hell heart!
I'm caring for my ailing Mother and I cherish every moment I get to sit and visit with her.
My Heart goes out to you esbe

fred b

hey paddi,

I really loved your outdoor grow last year! gonna tag along for this year as well :D

greets
fred b

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes to you this season Paddi. I think we might be growing some of the same things this year.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
You take my breath away good friends - I love you :thank you:

OGmolton said:
last year couldn't have been that bad if you forgot that big ol nugget, was that moldy or something?
I didn´t forget it. I was so busy harvesting that a few girls was not cut down. I took samples ofcourse. So yes, my 2010 was a "bad" year :cool:

paulo73 said:
I love the fact you dedicated it to Tine.
May she care for all of us from above.
I know she´ll be with us, and I know she cares :cathug:

blackone said:
looks like you're going for earlier strains this year? She will be missed.
Yes, I simply gotta test those HFH-beans. I know esbe has done the job :cool:
She´ll live in our hearts and memory :)

esbe said:
im here with you my dear friend.
Your my man :dance013:

Claude Hopper said:
Anybody who grows enough to just leave a few for the birds has got to be worth watching.
I hope I will not disappoint you :)

I know this will be my best year. I feel lots of your good karma friends
I´m happy you´ll follow me. Wish you all could be here in about 5 months.....for the great harvestparty :rtfo:

Temperature have been low, and things are going really slowly.
Higher temperaturea are comming the next days.

A few pics from yesterday:

picture.php

picture.php

This is what I love the most this part a year: BIRTH

picture.php

Have a great smoking weekend :rasta:

P :smoke: