What's new

My Backyard 2008

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You deserve a nice mellow winter paddi sir. An outstanding job with some extremely interesting strains. Always a joy to treat my eyes to your threads. Best of luck in 09! Peace and respect.

Slapstick

Hey Paddi :wave:

Nice looking little ball u have there! Thx for letting us follow your gardening adventure yet another year, hope we see more from u again next year.

Have one question for u; last year u made some xmas presents, that i was thinking would be any pot-heads dream... and since i have a lot of pot this year, and a lot of pot-friends, i was going to copy your idea. So question was, where did u get these boxes?

:joint: :joint:

Slapstick

berrea

i totally love all you have done, paddi... and maybe most of all, i like the link between you and your flowers, even with nature itself, im the same kind of grower as you are :) just dont have balls to grow on my backyard :D but i already have some beautiful places for my next year children and im looking forward to spring and sewing and planting and watching them growing... and so on, you have my respect, man, good job

K

kallenavndk

yeah hehehe that pressent was awesome :D lucky son of a biiiip that is in lover whit 1 of the greatest grower ewer :) thats me :) and thats how i got the xmas breed im working on :) it that pressent i found some seeds from each strain/cross and breed them whit a hollands hope then i mixed all the seeds toghter and grow em again and then breed em whit each others so thats why i named them xmas :) this year i got some rd/he in pressent :) and i cant wait to maybe tast her again i a couple of years when u have worked it paddi :)

Last edited:

ddt

Great job paddi, wish u and all growers happy new year without thieves and big big potent plants satysfing all growers soul.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
HAPPY NEW YEAR dear friend and thx for this years great show!
paddi200908xv4.jpg

paddioz2.jpg

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
THANKS

A very Merry Xmas
And a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

Ono / Lennon

Grow on.
Growers like us makes no wars

Lets move from chaos to cosmos.....My larder did today...

Paddi :smoke:

ddt

Happy new year 09 i wish u paddi and i wish all peacefull souls happy times in this new year.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Holidays Paddi N' Friends! Wishing everyone the best in 2009! Another year goes by, and we grow a little wiser... Enjoy every moment this life brings! :smoke:

Cool stash room paddi! Is that a concrete wine storage shelf? :yes:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year Kalle and all!

ps
Kalle
you shouldt go around flashing Miss Mud like that.
like i told you last time
shes even uglier IRL that on pix ;)

ill be seeing you and my little darlings again in a few weeks

vapperdb7.jpg

especially my little darling and future canna guard dog
vap1ud1.jpg

cya and stay cheerful until then
greetings Gunnar

K

kallenavndk

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gunnarguchi again.

Lol GG :) Im looking forward to it champ ....

Btw cindy are still the most handsome dog of them all i think its one of the two sqaure heads to the left on the picture :)

Last edited:

ddt

HI Karsten, here is something what i am smoking right now. Its a pure Night Hail ultra trichome powder. Its super potent and this one kills even a lion :) Collected by shaking box filled with nhu buds and then directly into lungs. Its really hard to describe 10+++ potency :D

4224finger_powder-thumb.JPG

4224powder-thumb.JPG

Last edited:

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
absolutely beautiful growing as always paddi, always have enjoyed your style and glad to see you had a productive and successful season, and some happy holidays to boot!

happy new year and all the best to you and yours :wave:

Puffster

some very interesting strains and amazing results, is the Royal Dane x HE on DCF seedbank yours perhaps?

love the wine cellar\beer shelf!

Latest posts

Latest posts