What's new

My Backyard 2008

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow K. , simply breathtakin' pix youre are showing off my friend ...

i hope you can plant a bigger batch of this one and line breed them some gen's for early maturity and some other things which are important from your point of view ;)

POTM for sure ... :respect:

16466IMG_8194.jpg

have fun :wave:

Fj

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for nice kind words Fj :smile:
Esben created the cross, guess he´ll take care of further breeding...

A few more pics of the DCxERoc/DP...

With flash:

Without:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
breathtaking paddi,just maaaarvulus my friend,and you have so much buds left to harvest still.im happy for you my friend.i agree with fj potm for sure.there are a few that could contend for the top spot...great things goin on.peace

Hehe esben esben, i dont think this is reason for not using flash, only stuff about flash is that it cant use looser. Right flash using is for ppl which know lil bit around and not for Automatic regime users :D
hehe, great no flash pics paddi and samely nice flashed pics :)

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
as karakoram said ... , most cam's are choosing a way to high ISO in Auto setup mode .., my D-50 from Nikon does it ...

Fj

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i just like natural photos. my plants look different from reality when flashed

Yeah esben sure they looks lil bit different but how different depends on everybodys skills :) U know its as making pics while sunny day compared to cloudy weather. We will accpet all paddis pics and all will be nice i think :) No need for a long talk :)

Last edited:

Fingaz2

If you stick a thin cigarrete paper over flashlight it tones it down. Sorry for post Paddi. Beautiful stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Last pics of my own cross - RDxH/E - Freak:

Actually I started harvesting this girl 8 weeks ago with a little help from my friend :smile:

Paddi :smile:

K

kallenavndk

awesome paddi how is your fingers? sticky and hurt like hell? hehe its maybe that damn harvest disiase :)

Heheh and miss mud is on the picture to hehe she has grown a little

DSC08658.jpg

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

and btw when u use flash in a window whit sunlight they will be bright hehe :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts