What's new

My Backyard 2008

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet lord, beautiful. my only question is......do you trim them all yourself? i think i would consider crying with joy and also sadness knowing i had to trim all of that bud.

little j

i think we were busy doing the same thing today. i didnt do it as big but im still satisfied. it was a wonderful day paddi. had some good friends for a trim party too. they really saved me some time. you really got a huuuuugggggge thing going on there. what a great day today. wonderful time of year. little j.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
You two are hell of a team!!! :jump:
Excellent harvest and pics! Good luck and happy smoking! :wave:

What strains are these karsten? It looks like Perun, right? Perun is really big yielding strain but cant identify that lil dark purple coloring one :) Super looking and heaven team :)

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see you had a good time gettin some down paddi,some huge buds too bro.
gonna be real busy soon...lucky you.;) and that dry rack already looks just about maxxed out.im sure you have plenty more eh...
peace

Every harvest is soo ncie thanks to colourfull leaves in the gardens on the almost sleeping trees, its like nice stroke for us which are lil bit more rommantic :)

K

kallenavndk

wow absolutly awesome harvest show and some big ass buds Kewl oldtimer some mean harvest hehe RESPEKT u are the champ