What's new

My backyard 2007

ddt

Hehe thanks paddi :)
Great to see my TAS x GG3 (without representative name yet :) ). cant wait to see them later and mainly during late flowering time when they start purpling - blacking.
Its very important to wait for main flowering force which with TAS x GG3 is starting lil later but then is really exploding. Keep fingers crossing for all your plants this year and hope each year will be better and better but with you there is no more space for even better but i know u are able to do that :)

ddt

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
im shure they will end up like this or better

8344blacktasxgg3091006jpg0nv9.jpg

8344blacktasxgg3091006jpg000gv7.jpg

8344blacktasxgg32210060jpg7qb0.jpg

8344blacktasxgg32210060jpg1qu9.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
nice backyard thats gettin ready to rock ill be back for the show.. peace..

sack

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
im shure they will end up like this or better
I´ll do my best esbe. I know I always can depend on your good advices :dance:

sacko, Walker: thanks guys, I think this is gonna be great fun :wave:

Peace
Paddi

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
A lil´ update of whats going on so far:

Sour Dark:

Sensi Star:

Early Durban:

Royal Dane:

Biddy Early:

P-Mix:

Small ones:

Peace
Paddi

M

mossy

Good Luck with the grow..
I shall be watching.. :lurk: brill photos.. :kewlpics:
I do plant autopsys too...

N

New Grower

nice grow Paddi!

I would like to see some FAT skunk in your garden!

peace

NG

Great phot skills there Paddi, look forward to following your grow and view your superb photos! I'm just a poor dirt farm in Tenn. 9 yr indoor vet that,s got to go outdoors this yr. I have a few sprout emerging myself With all the great stains you have going for you it will be amazing the end of the grow, I got a few ak 48 but nothing that will be like your grow
Later

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks bros.
selfprofider, lets see what you can do outdoor...good luck

Weatherforecast says summer the next days - 20 oC, and lots of sun - so today I put my first plants in the garden.

It´s 2 weeks earlier than in 06.

The soil is wellprepared. I supply with compost in the bottom of the holes i dig.

3 x Lowryder#1 and 3 x Lowryder#2 are gonna replace some flowerplants.
The soil is not that good here, so I supply with manure , lime and organic soil.

Paddi

Cannapits said:
I'll send my slugs to 46th North in europe..... :pointlaug

I like mine with a little salt..................... :sasmokin:

Lookin great Paddi. Will definately keep an eye on this thread. Best of luck to ya.

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome Paddi! Lookin forward to a spectacular season! :canabis:

Got my garden all tilled up and fertilized this weekend! Waiting for a couple weeks and some rain, then I'm right behind ya, bro! :rasta:

Last edited:
Looks like you had a wondeful ground breaking!!
I'mm way behind

But you got all that extra help there!
What your thinking about the groups of three I beleive I know , just wanted to know your thinking on that
Later
Selfprofider

patolunga2

amazing paddi!! :wave:

soon they will be trees!! love your outdoor, and your plants looks healty! :yummy:
you guys from the north jjej big plants big buds.. great!

happy tougths for you and your lovely outdoor paddi!!

and hope soon some from around here could be in your garden.. jeje esbrn have some this days :p :yummy:

good smokes!!!

patolunga.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for joining in bros :wave:

selfprofider: Yeah, this year is gonna be a group grow.
Normally I´ve had about 1 m2 per plant. 50% vent males, and that left me with a lot of (uncontrolled) holes in my grow.

This year my plants will grow in small groups with 2-4 plants. Males will be cut down, and if there´s more than 1 girl, I´ll try to pratice a little bondage.

pato...hehe...small trees...I´ll do my best. Thanks bro
I´m sure esben will hand over a few to me....love to grow your beans bro :yummy:

Spread the beans

Stay happy
Paddi

ddt

Great my friend i know u will have jungle with monkeys this year in your backyard :D

Paddi said:
This year my plants will grow in small groups with 2-4 plants. Males will be cut down, and if there´s more than 1 girl, I´ll try to pratice a little bondage.
Female Bondage I love the way that sounds!! I remember this girl I was seeing one time and ------ Oh wait this is about plants aint it!!!
Later Selfprovider

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
quadracer...yeah..love those little dogs

ddt, you´ll soon see a little of yourself in my backyard *SSS*

I´m busy - love it

Paddi

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I´m a lucky man. I really feel lucky :smile:

For many years I´ve been growing bagseeds or no name seeds. Thats been great fun,

In -05 I could put names on the strains bought on the net. New feeling.

In 06 I had a few more strains. Found C-friends on the net :smile:

And thanks to many new friends I have a lot of strains this year.
Both wellknown commercial strains and interesting crosses made by great growers around the world.

Since everobody know how it looks when I transplant a plant into my backyard, I´ll present the strains that will bee seen growing up there.

And pleace, if u have any further information, please respond

Here´s a pic of some babyes:

More babyes to come:

Here´s the first strain to presented:

P-Mix aka Paddi-Mix:

For the first time ever I tried to make a few seeds last year. I kind of succeded. I have some "controlled" beans. I´ll show u later.

But I also got some "outcontrolled" seeds. Father is Erd/Purt x Heaven. Mothers can be Afghani, Royal Dane, Early Durban, Hollands Hope, Top44, Passion#1...

Here they are:

Well, nobody can add any extra info on this mix-strain....but I´m proud. My first out of control seeds :biglaugh:

Peace
Paddi