What's new

My Aliendog.....

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
i have a pheno of Purple Joy x Aliendawg Ether (made by growtech)... From the same pollen that made the dubbletech... and the reversed aliendawg definitely bumped up the yield and potency of the purple joy

S

symbiote420

Nice! My friend has an Aliendog f2 cut he's been running, I was recently gifted some Aliendog f4s and a couple crosses made with an f3 male like Chem 4, Rocky Mtn. High, and VietNam Black! I plan on finding a good Tres Stardawg f2 and an AD f4 male to make crosses with his f2!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Looks great krunch

How does CC's ADv2 compare to what you guys are running..

is it just me...? seems like some of the Alien line has similar leaf structure to some of TomHills strains

Double F

i thought the alien kush resembled kyle kushman purple kush and similar to bubba and oaksterdamn master kush...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chem dog and Alien Tech....

Alien Tech from what I remember was a afghani? It was a few years back now and I tried to get ahold of this Alien Tech male but was told it was lost bums me out. glad to see all the crosses still out there and still loking really dank

DevilWeedSeeds

Private Breeder
ICMag Donor
krunchbubble looking good. This is a strain I wouldn't mind working with down the road. These picture make it so even more.

G

guest8905

alien tech is from seed from afghanistan

alien kush is lvpk x alien tech

Latest posts

Latest posts