What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my ACE journey begins

Samuel Caldwell

And last but not least, Tikal 2. She's much sweeter than T1 with little to no underlying sour. Not as much stretch as T1 and she developed a large main bud that's getting very full.

First a full shot, then her canopy followed by her main bud and some additional side buds.

picture.php

View image in gallery

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks, friends! I'm super happy with all of them so far. It's so much fun having my garden up and running again, especially with such great genetics!

Samuel Caldwell

Hey thanks for asking, Syd! Lots going on and I've been neglecting my journal a bit. Sorry 'bout that!

First, the bad news. The place my wife worked shut down. She really loved the work and her coworkers. They were doing well but they had a bunch of cost overruns when they were setting up last year and they were never able to recover. Semi-good news; she's got a line on another job already. We thought she had it but they called back and want another interview first. Fingers crossed that it goes well. She's got another option available, too, at a place we both worked previously. They pay ok but the work is mind numbing and she really doesn't want to go back. Hope it doesn't come to that.

On the good news side, we finally got a house! We're closing at the end of this month! We're super excited about it!

It puts me in a bit of a pinch in the apartment, though. We gave our notice that we're moving out which gives management the option of showing our apartment to potential new renters with a 12 hour advance notice to us. So I'll need to tear down my closet grow ASAP if/when we get the call. I chopped my Kali China a few days ago (sorry, no pictures) and Satori came down today at 10 weeks. Both Tikal gals want more time. The Ace website says 10-12 weeks so I'm close. I'll give them as much time as I can, hopefully I'll get a couple weeks. They're really starting to smell great!

Full tent shot and then the tops.

ULMW

Greetings Samuel! Pray you are well. Thanks for posting those lovely pics !!! They look delicious! Great job with them!
Keep up the great worreat
Happy growing!

Tangwena

Veteran
Dont worry you can really enjoy yourself in your own house no inspections to worry about.
Your next grow will be cool I am sure

Samuel Caldwell

Thanks, friends!

The new house has a funky little room in the basement that'll be a great garden room. I've got totes full of my organic soil out in my storage units just waiting to spring back into action. I've got a 400 watt HPS in storage, too, but I'm thinking the new room will need new lights so I'm researching CMH. It'll be fun to have space and time to set things up right!

My Congo and Zamaldelica seeds will definitely get popped first and probably another KC, too. I'll poke through my old seed stash and see what else I can find. It'll be fun!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Samuel Caldwell, I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's job. I will say a prayer for her. I know you will love the new home and being able to expand and improve your grow area will be fun for you. The ladies are looking great! Leafly has a great story about Samuel Caldwell I just read. It was very informative and detailed. I wish you both the best in the coming life transitions. Peace

Buddler

Veteran
So that's the story behind your handle!! cool Samuel..He sure don't look like a stoner lol..

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
How far Colorado has come! Now the rest of this countries state governments need to follow suit. Samuel you did your homework to come up with that gem. Peace

deepwaterdude

Liked the Leafly article very much. It always looks to me when I read up on Marijuana history, that the real addicts are law enforcement, and their addiction is money.

Buddler

Veteran
Excellent Sam looks like they wanna go a while yet, lots nice white pistils.Thanks for sharing..:biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sorry to hear about your wife's job, wish she gets a nice new job soon, where she also feels comfortable.
On the other hand, great news! Congrats for the new house :)
Hope the room in the basement will provide many bountiful and high quality harvests! ;)

The Tikals look very well developed in their last stage of flowering.
It's a pleasure to see lately more and more Tikal grow diaries ... the strain really deserves it.

Best wishes with all the new changes in life Samuel! :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts