What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 600W perpetual grow

blackone

Veteran
Thanks man. Most of what you can see hanging there is grapefruit - it tends to put out a lot of smaller buds that are all very resinous. Each bud isn't too hard to trim actually - just snip-snip-snip but with so many it's a bit of a job. Good thing is I don't have to do it all in one time when I hang them like this.
Right now I'm a little excited to see what my new soil mix will do to my plants - I'm hoping the mushroom compost isn't too hot. It's called champost and isn't actually mushroom compost any more, because the company stopped growing mushrooms. It's mainly composted straw and horse manure with some added lime.

blackone

Veteran
Got a mugshot of my cross SatoriXswt#3 on day 48 12/12. It needs quite a bit more time I think... it's almost 100% milky now and most pistils are a fresh white color.
Satori has a special trait though - it has a lot of fresh white pistils when it's ready for harvest with 15-25% amber trichomes. I'm gonna have to follow the trichs on the cross to see if it has been inherited.
I've got 6 plants and a couple of different phenos. 3 are pretty stretchy - 1 of those even more so, with quite a bit of sativa traits.
All have a bud structure almost exactly like Satori.
Flavor is all over the place - got a couple of phenos with an aroma a lot like a couple of sweet tooth phenos I used to grow. 1 has a citrus aroma. My tallest "beast" has an aroma exactly like Satori.
I never took clones... can you believe it? I might try a reveg,

This is one of the stretchy phenos - not the tallest one though. This pheno smells like Sweet Tooth.

Last edited:
L

Lava Surfer

Looking good there, nice size buds!

Maybe getting a new cam sometime soon would be cool, it would deffently make the pictures better hehehehe

See ya around Blackone

blackone

Veteran
Yup I know. It's on the list of things to buy just not on the top:)
Better illumination and support when taking pics would make them a great deal better too I think. The phone camera is pretty slow so an unsteady hand really kills the images.

bugbud63

Nice grow!satori x sweet tooth;sounds sooooo gooood.I have satori and i love it.Someday I want to cross satori with AK47.I love a nice up high thats long lasting.How did you like the AK48?I did some awhile back and for the price i thought it was very good.Stay Safe!

Frid

Amazing Buds! Big and crunchy! Awesome!
I had those fungus gnats too. I used Palmolive biodegradable soap and it worked for a week. I had those freakin' Thrips too.I got some Neem! I sprayed my babies and they are responding well. Those thrips will suck the life out of you plants! I had to re-apply the neem 3 times in the last week. but I have no where near as many as before. Now I may see one, then bam, I neem 'em!

Peace

blackone

Veteran
I harvested my lone bubblegum (bifrost) clone last day, at day 73 12/12. I don't have this exact clone any more and I kinda regret it ... I also have a 63 day pheno kept as clone but she isn't quite as stinky. Same haze-like bud-structure though.

Quite sativa right?

Sweet Tooth #3 - I have seen these on the bay in weekend specials again. Highly recommended.
Just playing around with 2 plants in one pot - both were quite small clones when triggered. Needs more vegging time to really put out buds.

But the bud there is looks pretty ok if I might say so myself:

Back to the Satori X swt#3 plant I showed last day - it's getting a little fatter and frostier:)

Closer

And closer

blackone

Veteran
Got some seeds, yeah:

Yeah - sorry for not spreading around but I really really wanted these:) And I spread my clones to irl friends anyway so my conscience is clean, hehe:

Straight in seedling soil - don't wanna mess around with paper towels this time:

Last edited:
G

guest5703

Good luck with the seeds bro!!! C99 is a fuuun strain and very manageable dank dense nuggets come off her(well at least the cut I run) Who knows what you'll get! That Straw D looks sweet too, keep up the good work can't wait to see em in flower!

steve green

looking good man,i see your keeping busy..im looking forward to seeing you play with those c99 from wally duck..im very intrested in that strain and never had the chance to grow it..cheers! safe and happy holidays

blackone

Veteran
Been quite a while since last update...
My cab hasn't been very productive lately because I've had bad luck with cloning. Ran out of jiffy and tried cloning in different mediums - seedling soil, sponges - with very very bad luck. Even lost a whole tray at one point. Now that I'm back to jiffys again I don't think I'll be experimenting again unless I have enough jiffy clones to back up my grow...
I had to put in an assortment of strains - motherplants, seedplants, the lot - to get a meager 13 females in the cab after weeding out DSD and C99 males. Managed to get 4 DSD females and not a single C99 female :(
My total list of strains in there, all around 9 weeks:
Swt#3 (This is the first time ever I'm taking her to 9 weeks - normally I pull her around 52-56 days, but she has been good to me after I changed to lights on at nighttime instead and constant ventilation - no mold at all)
Satori
fms Grapefruit
Satori X swt#3
Bifrost (Eno's bubblegum)
Double Strawberry Diesel.

The DSD seems pretty nice - a single pheno has very dark leaves and seems to need at least 1 week more before chopping time - the other phenos seem pretty dank, with one of them being a potential cash-cropper for sure. A few male flowers hiding in there.... but apparently almost no seeds.
The highest yielding pheno is also the best smelling one and the most resinous one - I might have hit a gem although I didn't get any strawberry whatsoever in any of them (Didn't really expect it either). Took a tester bud and already after a few days of drying it seems to be some of the best tasting bud I've grown - and pretty damn potent.

As a curiosity I've also got a single plant of Phil's erdpurt * E-rocket/Danish Passion that has been pollinated with males from the same cross that turned auto on me - with a little luck I'll get some early plants from those seeds for outdoor.

what strain

what strain

it might be the grapefruit or w/e but what strain is it on page 1 4 pics down... i want 2 get my hands on that shit

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seed popped in soil is much better, as you stated no messing with paper towels, and transplanting later.....

you'll like popping seeds in soil I bet

blackone

Veteran
It's Femaleseeds grapefruit. It has been unavailable for ages but is supposed to be released again in July (who knows)

Latest posts

Latest posts