What's new

My 2014 Crop

Plago

picture.php
iits been a while since I posted my may crop progress they have become giants literally some some are over 7-8 feet tall its amazing

Plago

picture.php
this is a joint I got from a friend who is visiting from holland she said its called #Green crack its been in this jar she had for about 9 months she said its 1 of the best weed I smoked in my years of smoking its in my top 10 list I got 2 seeds out of it and I was wondering if this strain would do good in tropical areas outdoors I never heard of this strain before so I never grew it

Last edited:

Plago

picture.php
some of the June plans have begun flowering strictly sensimellia no seeds I removed all males during early preflowering so THC levels should be off the charts when I'm done :smiles: gonna start transplanting some clones on the 13th if I calculated right its 1 of the best days to transplant all plants let's see how that goes :respect:

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

your girls look great! to make them appear the right way and not sideways, crop the pic a little and then upload it.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

I bet you have a great resolution on your camera. you may have to crop a bit more than most people though but other than that, I have no clue why it won't work. here's a bump in case someone else knows.