What's new

My 2011 Backyard Medical Grow

dirrtyd

Well June is coming quick. Some plants are showing more progress than others. Moved a couple of the potted plants into the greenhouse. Will allow them to stay there and see if they grow faster than the plants left outside. The potted plants will eventually come out once the DQ has taken over all the space. The DQ is growing nicely at this time I would say two to four inches of growth last week. keepem green dirrtyd

dirrtyd

How to grow more females. To me learn to identify males earlier. I was real happy with my early female selections from seed this year four out of five were female with one hermie all others were male plants so out of ten seeds I picked 90 percent of the sexes correct after the sixth node. Out of the four all but one revegged and is loooking and smelling good in the garden. The fourth one is still shooting pistils at this time.Keepem green dirrtyd

growinman

......well, those are some very good odds!!
it would be real nice to see a pic of the whole garden in there! Are you going to do any clones from them at all??
I have a few mothers I may still put out--a g13 white widow and maybe a couple of pineapple express. I have an area set-up in the middle of a sticker patch that I've used before----but I really would like to get cover......

Happy Memorial Day!
gman

dirrtyd

......well, those are some very good odds!!
it would be real nice to see a pic of the whole garden in there! Are you going to do any clones from them at all??
I have a few mothers I may still put out--a g13 white widow and maybe a couple of pineapple express. I have an area set-up in the middle of a sticker patch that I've used before----but I really would like to get cover......

Happy Memorial Day!
gman
I will try and get a pic of the whole garden soon. I think if more folks learned to tell a male from seed without seeing the balls life would be easier. Then they would not waste there time after the sixth node. I used my glass and I could see clearly the primordia and the pistil. You should be able to find the greenhouse I have at Lowes. I only have three plants in the greeenhouse seven in the ground one in a raised bed. A couple in smartpots. I have three scripts for those who are counting. I will only grow maybe fifteen from there I will destroy the weak plants unless I can give away. Keepem green dirrtyd

dirrtyd

Here are some pics of the gurls revegging seeing new growth everyday. Even with the weather doing its thing. The plants I made from seed are doing the best in my opinion so far the end is far. Enjoy comments welcome. keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1880.JPG
    SAM_1880.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1881.JPG
    SAM_1881.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1882.JPG
    SAM_1882.JPG
    103.5 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1883.JPG
    SAM_1883.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1884.JPG
    SAM_1884.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1885.JPG
    SAM_1885.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1888.JPG
    SAM_1888.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1889.JPG
    SAM_1889.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 6

dirrtyd

The DQ in the greenhouse looking good. Enjoy comments welcome. keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1917.JPG
    SAM_1917.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1916.JPG
    SAM_1916.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 10

growinman

Yes! They sure are kicking into gear! I think the weather has finally turned our way----Your girls are looking very healthy and happy and I know they're loving this sun!!
Is that just a bark mulch? Are you familiar with DE?

Have Fun!!
gman

dirrtyd

Yes! They sure are kicking into gear! I think the weather has finally turned our way----Your girls are looking very healthy and happy and I know they're loving this sun!!
Is that just a bark mulch? Are you familiar with DE?

Have Fun!!
gman
Yes it is and it works wonders for the plants. DE yes I use it to prevent ants only. There are some articles on it here on this forum. The gurls are looking good will give them a good lavender spray in the morning. The gurls in the greenhouse will get some water they are all looking good at this time. Pics later in the week. keepem green dirrtyd

dirrtyd

well the gurls got there lavendar tea spray. Will check today to see what is crawling or not. Went out and picked upsome praying mantis eggs. Will be putting them in the greenhouse to hatch. Pictures later this week the gurls are all loving this weather. Not sure why so many are complaining the plants that have been outside since April are doing great. keepem green dirrtyd

growinman

........well, I 've been complaining...........just been cold/wet so late this year, not to mention the whole batch I lost in Sept the year before last to mold/mildew. I guess it is important moreso that they get a good fall and not too wet......but, hey: I have nothing to complain about this year as I didn't bother to put any out......

Sounds like your girls are doing good! Keep having fun!

peace
gman

dirrtyd

........well, I 've been complaining...........just been cold/wet so late this year, not to mention the whole batch I lost in Sept the year before last to mold/mildew. I guess it is important moreso that they get a good fall and not too wet......but, hey: I have nothing to complain about this year as I didn't bother to put any out......

Sounds like your girls are doing good! Keep having fun!

peace
gman
Well look at these gurls taken today hopefully they brighten your day. I would rather have rain now than alot in early October. It still is not too late too put some out trust me.Keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1946.JPG
    SAM_1946.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1945.JPG
    SAM_1945.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1944.JPG
    SAM_1944.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1943.JPG
    SAM_1943.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1942.JPG
    SAM_1942.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1941.JPG
    SAM_1941.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 12

growinman

Wow! Yes, they've completely blown up!! Healthy as they can be from the looks! They are loving your teas and are definately showing it!

great pics too!! +rep on dat!

peace
gman

dirrtyd

Wow! Yes, they've completely blown up!! Healthy as they can be from the looks! They are loving your teas and are definately showing it!

great pics too!! +rep on dat!

peace
gman
Grow, yes the gurls are doing there thing now check out the rest of the gurls. All enjoy comments welcome. A little overcast today hopefully sun will be out soon. Keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1959.JPG
    SAM_1959.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1958.JPG
    SAM_1958.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1957.JPG
    SAM_1957.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1956.JPG
    SAM_1956.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1955.JPG
    SAM_1955.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1954.JPG
    SAM_1954.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 7

KanadianKronik

i know i say it everytime dirty.. but they are looookin real nice...iv been hateing the weather this year... at the same time i put my girls out around the 15th or somthing when most people around me go may 24 so i did still get them out early.. just been hot then freezing and shit... most of that is gone... now its night after night of massive storms with hail, almost flooding rains, non stop lighting, falling trees, ect... man i love the outdoors:D haha but yeah forsure its better now then sept or oct... i just hope that from how messed the start of the year has been that the end doesnt mess up... i put out AMS so i didnt have to worry about mold, but frost would still be a problem. :S
-kk

dirrtyd

i know i say it everytime dirty.. but they are looookin real nice...iv been hateing the weather this year... at the same time i put my girls out around the 15th or somthing when most people around me go may 24 so i did still get them out early.. just been hot then freezing and shit... most of that is gone... now its night after night of massive storms with hail, almost flooding rains, non stop lighting, falling trees, ect... man i love the outdoors:D haha but yeah forsure its better now then sept or oct... i just hope that from how messed the start of the year has been that the end doesnt mess up... i put out AMS so i didnt have to worry about mold, but frost would still be a problem. :S
-kk
KK they will be fine patience is the key this year everyone seems impatient. I wont worry until the end of this month but so far everything looks on schedule for this to be a great grow for me. I dont figure the plants to start flowering until the last week of July at the earliest. We will see that would be a nice suprise to the end of the season a week early. keepem green dirrtyd

dirrtyd

The gurls in the greenhouse this morning all looking good five different strains in these pics. Enjoy comments welcome keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1972.JPG
    SAM_1972.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1971.JPG
    SAM_1971.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1970.JPG
    SAM_1970.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1969.JPG
    SAM_1969.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 5
  • SAM_1968.JPG
    SAM_1968.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1967.JPG
    SAM_1967.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1966.JPG
    SAM_1966.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1965.JPG
    SAM_1965.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SAM_1964.JPG
    SAM_1964.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 7

dirrtyd

The gurls in the ground The Cross, JTR, a couple blue dreams, a casey jones.Keepem green dirrtyd

Attachments

• SAM_1976.JPG
    SAM_1976.JPG
    125.7 KB · Views: 11
  • SAM_1977.JPG
    SAM_1977.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SAM_1978.JPG
    SAM_1978.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1979.JPG
    SAM_1979.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 7
  • SAM_1980.JPG
    SAM_1980.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 8
  • SAM_1981.JPG
    SAM_1981.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1975.JPG
    SAM_1975.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 8

dirrtyd

Well went and picked up a couple of worm binsthat were already running and 1000 red wigglers. This should help me for next year and the end of this year. the gurls are all looking nice at this time will post pics this week sometime. keepem green dirrtyd