What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 1st Grow :) Suggestions Appreciated

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
I'd say about 1 oz per plant would be a good average for the lights you were using. Looks like you got about 21g per plant which is 3/4 of an oz. I'd say well done man. If you doubled up on your lights, or bought a more powerful LED or something like that your yields would go up.

All in all for a first grow though I think you did a great job man. You got used to growing the plant without spending all of your cash on a setup that you might not have even been able to fully utilize.

So often people start out with buying the most expensive equipment they can and getting all this ridiculous stuff without ever having grown a thing. I believe slow and steady wins the race, and it's the best way to start off. Let's you know if it's something you truly enjoy, and if not, it wasn't a huge investment to start with and would be easy to move on from. You produced better results on your first grow using those CFL's than people I've seen doing hydro with HID and ventilation, now in my opinion that's saying a lot man! :good:

You can always add more stuff if you need it, sucks having to sell/store something you spent $$ on because you just dont need/use it.

I can't wait to see what you get going next man!

I'd say about 1 oz per plant would be a good average for the lights you were using. Looks like you got about 21g per plant which is 3/4 of an oz. I'd say well done man. If you doubled up on your lights, or bought a more powerful LED or something like that your yields would go up.

All in all for a first grow though I think you did a great job man. You got used to growing the plant without spending all of your cash on a setup that you might not have even been able to fully utilize.

So often people start out with buying the most expensive equipment they can and getting all this ridiculous stuff without ever having grown a thing. I believe slow and steady wins the race, and it's the best way to start off. Let's you know if it's something you truly enjoy, and if not, it wasn't a huge investment to start with and would be easy to move on from. You produced better results on your first grow using those CFL's than people I've seen doing hydro with HID and ventilation, now in my opinion that's saying a lot man! :good:

You can always add more stuff if you need it, sucks having to sell/store something you spent $$ on because you just dont need/use it.

I can't wait to see what you get going next man!

Thank you for all your kind comments :biggrin: