What's new

My 1st Grow! 5 CFLs in two 26 Gallon Rubbermaid Cab!

lolraymond

Good thing you mentioned the multiplying my total gallons times 4 to get the pump right. I would have bought the wrong one. Hahahah. I'm probably going to order one on eBay. Cheap as shit, unless the bastards selling it charge like, twice as much as the pump for shipping.

Also, as soon as these plants finish, I'm cleanin' the SHIT out of the entire closet. I've thought about putting it in my bedroom closet, but there's hardly any room for anything since my girlfriend uses the closet too. I've got more shit than she does, though. Hahaha.

OH! I think the leaves are getting crispy because of pH problems. They are definitely burned from certain nutrients. I've been flushing them for about a week now, and the rest of the leaves are staying flexible and green, not so crunchy and dark green. I dunno, I kinda just wanna get this done, so I can move on. I'll have an update as soon as I chop these fuckers. Probably going to chop them around Friday, or maybe next Monday; not sure yet.

Thanks for hangin' around and watching my experiment, Christoph! :D

no problem bro! ill stick around for your stuff, mostly because ur about as lazy and procastinatefull as me! :D

ide say PH problems would definitly would make your leaves a bit crumbly. if you dont have it in the right zone, the plant cant suck up its nutes!

ide just like to say the reason why you mulitply by 4. if you think about it, if you were actually trying to airate a normal fish tank, you wouldent want it completely bubbly, because the fish would hate it, but the plants love it, and in fish tanks, you want about 1/4 of the tank to be a bit bubbly, so, it would be sense to multiply by 4 to have the ENTIRE tank bubbly with airy water that the plants will love! :)

glad i could help you out so much man, your doing great :yes:

you should get a pic or two up aswell, ide like too see how ur plant is doing.

christoph.

lolraymond

sup guyssssssssssss. it's been a while since i've been able to get on. I can say, I've harvested and I got about a quarter ounce off two plants. Pretty leafy. Super frosty, and dark. Smoke is sorta sweet, and sometimes it doesn't taste. I put all the dried stuff in a mason jar and I"m lettin' it cure. It smells kinda like a fruity alfalfa. It's kinda gross. Lol. My Grape Ape seedlings are lookin' good. I've got 5 in the Rubbermaid tub and 4 of the 5 are female. They are all growin' pretty nicely as well. Going to just keep them in 12/12 since I've gotta move pretty soon. Gotta go now. I'll get pics up tomorrow.

lolraymond

Sup guys! It's been a while. I'm down to the scraps with my harvest. I wasn't very satisfied; I pulled it too early and the trichomes didn't cloud up, I don't think. Anyhow, it's got me high the past two weeks. Pretty awesome. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.

My friend gave me 6 seedlings, so far 4 have been female. One had female flowers on top, and then little balls on the lower leaves. They are still small, and have probably been stressed quite a bit. I dunno. My friend got me a God's Gift (Granddaddy Purple x OG Kush) :D woop!

I'm getting hydroton for my DWC setup Monday. Maybe a new round airstone too. I'm stoked. I'm thinkin, DWC under more CFLs might help increase some yields. Hahah. I'm keepin' that God's Gift clone vegging till I move and get more space to put some big ass buckets for a RDWC setup. Stoked for that. I'm going to get a new light setup as soon as I move, too. Prolly 600W, maybe 1000.

Alright, I'll get pic's up Monday. Later guys.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Welcome back Ray!

God's Gift is the only strain I have seen in the last six years that I like better than my PK. I hope you have a winner version of it and it produces like mad.

:joint:

ThcInfused

hey congrats on your harvest man it looks good.
my female gets the chop in a few weeks here she is
picture.php