What's new

My 1st attempt....

Nice one sticky buds look excellent any chance of a full room shot of the plants plz

heres some shots mate.
just took em, now i stink of dankness! lol, love it!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Had to bend the top of this one, as it started to touch the glass today. lol

picture.php
my fav, lol

picture.php

can see them lil mushroom thingies on the leafs with my eyes easily. they all standing up and clear heeds right now.

hope thats ok bud.

T

TennerBag

hey sticky first class bro these new pics are class:woohoo:looking excellent bro well done cannae wait to get my tent set up and rocking:bow::bow::bow::bow:

K

kooldave67

Great job my friend.looks like this one is under your belt. Can't wait to see what else you do in the future. "Just tried my SSH YUM !"

mwz

Veteran
That's awesome man! They are looking fantastic! Are you going to do some macro shots of the trichs?

hi peeps,

hope everyone is safe and well out there.

Thanks for the kind words, its really appreciated. Big thanks to all of you people who have helped me walk through this, and offered tips and advise along the way.

The camera i got is pretty crap, so im not sure if i can take macros m8. Will take photos tho, prior to chopping and once chopped too. Ive got a usb microscope tho, so all being safe and well, once chopped, ill try make pictures with that. Dont know if it will work, as ive never had bud under the microscope before, as i usually havent got lots of bud around. Whatever is around, gets smoked pretty quickly, lol :)
Now im growing, it will be interesting to see things under the microscope, and also be able to see the differences in formation of mushrooms on different strains and phenos.

Cant wait to try something ive made myself. Just that concept is making me high. lol

Blimmen addictive this grow malarky, but hey, what feels right, is what we should do. And this is something i really enjoy doing, and it feels soooo right!lol

Have a great week people. Stay safe and well.
Peace

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Cant wait to try something ive made myself. Just that concept is making me high. lol

Blimmen addictive this grow malarky, but hey, what feels right, is what we should do. And this is something i really enjoy doing, and it feels soooo right!lol

I'm well chuffed on your behalf. Really a bit jealous, but truly gobsmacked. It looks like you did a really great job setting up your grow room, and it shows in your plants. They are stunning, and the pictures are great too. I know exactly what you mean, it is an addiction!

<3 :tiphat: :ying:

hi peeps,

soz for delay, been real busy with moving and work .
heres a couple of pics.

plants are flushing and seem to be doing ok.
Will get some better when i make time, prior to chopping.

thanks for looking.

Peace,

Sticky.

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great week people, and stay safe.

Peace,

I'm well chuffed on your behalf. Really a bit jealous, but truly gobsmacked. It looks like you did a really great job setting up your grow room, and it shows in your plants. They are stunning, and the pictures are great too. I know exactly what you mean, it is an addiction!

<3 :tiphat: :ying:

thanks sis, kind words for sure.
They starting to look more like proper buds now, with that orangey hair all over them.

Looking forward to chopping em, all being safe and well.

One trick i was told at the beginning was to concentrate on controlling the environment, and the plants will do the rest.
ive found this to be true in my case, and im gonna stick to it i hope.

My best purchase this grow was the variac fan regulator. It helped to control temps so much during snowy weather, and also during the hotter temps now. Felt weird not using an intake fan, but i get how the negative pressure is like an intake fan on its own. Was amazed how the smell never leaked once, apart from when i was playing with the ladies outside the tent.

This growing is soo addictive. I gotta be careful. gotta find the right balance between life and also the whole grow scheduling.

Loving it tho, hoping to have something to smoke soon.
Been a long time since i smoked anything really tasty. fingers crossed something in there hits the mark!

Have a great week ahead sis, and stay safe and happy

richganja

ciao ragazzi mi potete aiutare ho delle piantine di 4 giorni circa e alcune di loro sono cresciute tanto di altezza e il loro busto è molto fino mi spiegate il motivo per favore...grazie

The colder weather seems to be helping to make the buds pink/purple on one of the ladies, which seems to be JungleCheese (thanks to the member who helped me identify strains)

picture.php

picture.php

other doing fine

picture.php

picture.php

Overall leaf colour is becoming lighter by the day.
On day 13 flush, day 74 flower.

The runoff from the pots has been brought down from 1.8ec+, to approx 0.2ec over the last two weeks of water. Tap water is approx 0.15ec without nutes.

mmm, smells good in there. amazed how quick the weeks have went, and how much fun its been growing these ladies.
Part of me doesnt want to chop em now, lol.

Thanks for looking.
Have a great weekend people.

Peace.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Beautiful mate.

For your first proper run, you've definitely done them proud.

We need to get banana man in here to have a look, I'm sure he'd be impressed with how you've got on with his strain.

I gotta say I'm tempted to get a pack or two of jungle cheese after seeing your plants.

Enjoy the well deserved smoke. Looking forward to your next run already!

Peace

Beautiful mate.

For your first proper run, you've definitely done them proud.

We need to get banana man in here to have a look, I'm sure he'd be impressed with how you've got on with his strain.

I gotta say I'm tempted to get a pack or two of jungle cheese after seeing your plants.

Enjoy the well deserved smoke. Looking forward to your next run already!

Peace

Hi mate,

thanks for the kind words mate, and thanks for all the help u gave during this grow. Helped a lot with issues about flushing, length of flowering time, lineage etc etc. Thanks man! i owe ya!

Yeah, the jungle cheese purple one looks awesome, and smells real nice now. Looking forward to seeing how she smokes. Buds are tight on her. Not big tho, but small hard nuggets by the looks of it.

They have had 14 days straight flush, runoff has went from 1.8ec down to 0.2ec. If i had the time, id prolly give them another 5days to one week, and also try the extra dark period you mentioned. Hopefully, theres always next time ;-)

thanks mate, and hope u and the family have a great weekend.

Stay safe

Day 75 flower -time to chop

Day 75 flower -time to chop

Wop wop wop!

Cant believe ive made it here, but here we go, its time to chop these ladies tonight! Got the ufc to watch to help keep me going whilst trimming.

Heres the details of the grow.

SuperSilverHaze (Mr Nice seeds)
Jungle Cheese (Trichome Seeds)

They had approx 35-38days of veg lighting since germination.
Then they were flipped to flower for 75days.

Total length of grow = 110-115days from seed.

Nutrients used:
House and Garden - Soil A+B
Canadian Express - Superior Potash & Headmasta

Managed to get to 1.8ec feeding, and showing no burn issues. I was lucky as even though they were all different phenos, they did not mind the same feed.

Plants stretched too much in the first few weeks of flower. After reading countless threads talking about the stretch, i guess i was just a bit too scared to bend them too much, or chop them up into nicely shaped plants. Now, after playing with the ladies (and their clones) I feel better and understand a bit more on plant growth and formation.

If i could do it all again, id definately top them and shape them more, as the light penetration was not as efficient as it should have been.

Have to admit, im really proud of myself about not opening my mouth and telling anyone. And now that achievement will be rewarded with a nice peaceful harvest.
Speaking of which, wop wop wop, im about to harvest...
time 4 me to shut up, and show some last minute shots prior to chopping them later tonight.

Thank you everyone who has read the thread, added to it, and also helped me along this journey. Yo all have made it so much more fun and easier for me to do. I thank you all, and will puff a nice fatty for you all!

Have a great weekend people, i know im about to have one
:dance013::dance013::dance013: