What's new

My 18 inch by 18 inch Mother cab

Tatz

Yo MrStonerMan, nice cab ! I envy you, since stealth is not really an issue ! But stealth or not, no need for filtering the exhaust, mothers don´t smell coz they´re not flowering...
I grabbed a seat and sat me down w a spliff to follow this one...

Stress_test

I'm always here when I'm not someplace else
Veteran
Fan and scrubber? Where do they go? If inside, the space left over may not be enough for the growth a 175 could produce. Study up on LST or ScrOG.

I wonder if I have just gotten used to the smell? I have a little camo cab I built that Ive had a mom in for a couple months in 75w cfl and I never notice her smelling. The cab sits in my dining room and people see it and there's always comments and discussion about how cool the pot leaf camo paint job is. But nobody has ever realized that it has a live plant inside.

Her lights run 18/6 so the fans are always on during daytime when we have company. Now I have to be paranoid that somebody smells it and just isn't saying anything...

But unless I'm grooming or taking cuts my mommas don't have a strong odor. Maybe it's the strains I have?

MrStonerMan

Yo MrStonerMan, nice cab ! I envy you, since stealth is not really an issue ! But stealth or not, no need for filtering the exhaust, mothers don´t smell coz they´re not flowering...
I grabbed a seat and sat me down w a spliff to follow this one...

Thanks bro! Yeah not having to worry about stealth is great lol. I might have to worry some when I start flowering though. Glad you have a seat pulled up

kjz71521

Nice cab bro
I have some Blueberry Blast that Im vegging from seed and they have there second set of true leafs in vegg and those lil F#?kerz stank !!
Keep up tha good work, were all basicaly in tha same boat. Live & learn & Definantly Keep It Greenthumb !!

MrStonerMan

Nice cab bro
I have some Blueberry Blast that Im vegging from seed and they have there second set of true leafs in vegg and those lil F#?kerz stank !!
Keep up tha good work, were all basicaly in tha same boat. Live & learn & Definantly Keep It Greenthumb !!

Thanks for stopping by! Yup! Keep it green baby.

So I have some updates on my cab. I got my soil and transplanted some clones I had ready. Here are some shots for you guys! I put 4 different strains in there.. Atomic Northern Lights, Blue Dream, Fire Og, and Super Silver Jack

Attachments

• DSC_2837.jpg
    DSC_2837.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_2839.jpg
    DSC_2839.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 11

MrStonerMan

Started up some White Fire in the cab. Also some cherry pie. Changed up my veg light as well Switched to a CFL because it was better suited for my needs. Here are some shots of her

Attachments

• WhiteFire.jpg
    WhiteFire.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
  • WhiteFire2.jpg
    WhiteFire2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10