What's new

My 13"x13"x18" garden

ItGrows

I am working in a perpetual garden. If you are wondering ask. I have an opinion on almost everything. I will post up pictures when I can. Pictures tell the story better than words. So here is a few to get it started. these pics are of the first 3 that went in and then what it looks like today. Couple different experiments in here ill explain some other time.

ItGrows

Hi Woodsy, I have grown some diesel ryder in here. The only thing I didnt like about it is the time it takes to figure out if i got a female. I bought some silver ingots to make colloidal silver. And then to make some fem seeds. That was about 2 years ago... lol Something so much easier about cloning.

ItGrows

Nice man! Looking good! What are the specs on your cfls? also what strain is in the pictures?

Thanks. I got 4x42w cfls 2700k. I got blueberry and strawberry cough. Im still trying to get my heights right. You will be able to tell the difference in the pics I am going to put up.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great! Keep those plants as close to the lights as you can.

Alcatraz

i really love your grow. i started with +- same space at the beginning :)

keep on blooming mate, no space's too small for a real growa :)

Apu

looookin danky man. im always intrigued how people can grow goood stuff in such a small space. whats the ventilation situation. nutes? and water schedule? perpetual micro grow so cool!

ItGrows

Hi guys. I use a s&p 110 with a carbon filter. I water every 2-3 days depending on the stage of growth. I use GH maxibloom in all stages of growth.

hey man everything looks great! i love perpetual grows. do you find it's hard to get the lighting to work with the varying heights?

kjz71521

Those females are looking mighty yummy bro. Keep on checkin those trykez & it will be ready to fire up in no time. I have a ngb prepetual setup going right now and waiting for my fem seed jackflash to grow a lil more so I can start adding every few weeks. Lookin good though !! Stop by sometime and check me out, im 3wks in 12/12.

Hey Man, This is really cool,

I have lots of people ask if a micro grow is worth it, Well those buds look worth it,

Tell me though Itgrows, What Spectrum are your CFLs, Daylight,Warm White,Cool white?

oh and do you put your clones straight into 12/12?

Looks too cool,

Keep on being slick.

Namaste :joint: