What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 126w Penetrator LED test grow

chileno1978

Man, your tests are incredible helpfull.

So far looks like the penetrator is the best one isn't? what do you recommend?

djay

Yeah weigh em when there wet that helps everyone ... personally to test something i think you should dry them propaly for 14-21 days then brown bag em then weigh em but then the results would look terrible then wouldn't they so yeah weigh em wet \o/ with my 600hps i get over 600grm dry after 3 weeks drying but then i could make my hps look "the future" by weighing wet and showing i can have 1kilo or more..

And please dont say thats dry you can quite obviously see the green colour and leaves, i mean wtf weighs leaf with there bud as well ???? that's for bho or bubble not to smoke led funny as tbh.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah weigh em when there wet that helps everyone ... personally to test something i think you should dry them propaly for 14-21 days then brown bag em then weigh em but then the results would look terrible then wouldn't they so yeah weigh em wet \o/ with my 600hps i get over 600grm dry after 3 weeks drying but then i could make my hps look "the future" by weighing wet and showing i can have 1kilo or more..

And please dont say thats dry you can quite obviously see the green colour and leaves, i mean wtf weighs leaf with there bud as well ???? that's for bho or bubble not to smoke led funny as tbh.

Lol, they are dry. The buds dried to 22% of their wet weight. If you look at my previous journals they are usually 25%-27% of their wet weight.

This is the first time I posted sugar leaf weights and it was only to show that I ended up with a lot more sugar leaf than I usually do. That tells me the plants were too crowded.

I don't dry and smoke sugar leaf, yuck! I freeze it wet and make bubble with it.

S

sweet-dreams

wow but how much you pay for a light and tell me about cost this led panell ? :)

wow but how much you pay for a light and tell me about cost this led panell ? :)

One question asked two different ways. Hmmm. The Panel is made by Hydrogrow. We are in LEDgirl's sponcered forum. Her website is http://www.hydrogrowled.com/ and she posted at the top of this page. Once you check out her website and see what she has to offer, along with prices, PM her and I'm sure she will be glad to answer all your questions.

Please Do your homework first. It's quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

@kno3brock Comparing the same wattage of CFLs, they will be hotter than the LEDS. While I don't have a Hydrogrow product, my LED light is very cool. I can put my hand on the light and it is barely warm. Try that will CFLS, you'll burn your finger tips.