What's new

Mustang Mist

G

guest123

Just starting my thread. My beans are in a paper towel in a warm, dark place. Two popped tails after one night of soaking. There were a couple crushed seeds, so I only put eight down. If six come up, I'll be happy.

I'm going to do them outdoors and clone for sex. Once I find the best male and female, I plan on creating an enclosure for them to make seeds.

I will start taking pictures as soon as I can and will update this thread as often as possible.

Thanks again for the opportunity to test, you know who you are.

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
Alright, a fellow Mustang Mist F2 maker..... blink I'm right with ya, gonna make some beans myself..

I'm looking for a pheno like JDog6000's Kali...... Beautiful looking plant....

:lurk: I'm along for this one.....

G

guest123

I haven't seen the mist that Jdog has, but I think I'm gonna look as much towards the chem side of the family as possible....Hopefully, I'll run into something that looks and tastes like the chem, but has a sativa influence on the high/flowering time side of things...

mysta177

Blink.....look forward to the grow show. This should be a great grow exp outdoors. That kali is a monstor....ask joeshmoe. His next round is going to be off the charts. keep er green. mysta

G

guest123

Got 3 above ground and out in the beautiful California sunshine! Am trying to get enough money for a digital camera, will get on it asap!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Awesome.
I can't wait to see em outside.
They are gonna be big outdoors.
I bet it will stink too. Can't wait for some pic''s.

G

gratefuldawg

Sweet.. 2 threads allready for the mustang mist beaners. That kali is a special girl from what I hear, and chem as the dad..come on now. Get ready in a couple months to be Snowed IN.

G

guest123

Alright! Finally got four above the ground, don't think the other 4 are coming up either....Oh well, I've got three lanky one's and a real short little fucker with a purple maroon stem! Two of the lanky one's you can tell will be mother influenced and the other lanky bitch is developing thicker leaves....Again, it will be a couple weeks before I get a camera, but what really is there to see right now anyways? Just some seedlings!

If anyone else would like me to do an outdoor test of some beans, let me know, have to wait till 50 posts to get pm's but since I was planning on having atleast a few more Chemist plants, I could use a few more beans, or maybe a cut or two.....Let me know, I'll keep this updated, and when I get back from San Diego (18th) I'll go get a camera!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I wonder what happened? Do you think it's too late?
When a sprout never emerges I dig it up carefully and place it closer to the top of the soil so it can brake threw. Just don't break it when you try to dig for it.
You gotta dig like an archeologist.

It sounds like yo got some Kali Mist pheno's a Mustang pheno and a mixed pheno.
Those are the three pheno's I've seen so far.
Wait till they start to preflower.
They look very cool.
The Mustang pheno is crazy purple in the stem alot like the #4 chemdawg.
It looks very similar in the color of the stem.

G

guest123

JDOG6000 said:
I wonder what happened? Do you think it's too late?
When a sprout never emerges I dig it up carefully and place it closer to the top of the soil so it can brake threw. Just don't break it when you try to dig for it.
You gotta dig like an archeologist.

It sounds like yo got some Kali Mist pheno's a Mustang pheno and a mixed pheno.
Those are the three pheno's I've seen so far.
Wait till they start to preflower.
They look very cool.
The Mustang pheno is crazy purple in the stem alot like the #4 chemdawg.
It looks very similar in the color of the stem.

I think the postal people were a bit too rough with the package....When I got them, a couple - a bunch (depending on how many you originally sent) were literally in peices! Just glad to have gotten what I did! I'll be making seeds when the time comes, so I'm not too worried about it, I also have one more unknown seedling that's actually not so much a seedling anymore (3 ft) so we'll see what comes of the season....

I'll also have a room up and running in about 4-6 months, planning on going with 4-6 600's and all the goodies, so I'm sure you guys will see some fantastic runs of the females I do get, then once seed has been made some seed runs and hopefully a stabilization of the strain!`

G

guest123

Fuck me running guys, cat at the rest of my chemist babies yesterday.....Still got some of the cali funk going and a nice big sativa looking lady that's been showing pre flowers for two weeks now

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
too bad.... I have one nice MustangMist that I kept..... gonna let her veg really big and save some cuts... then rip it....

I can't tell what pheno it favors, the fans are slender almost like the cali I'd say.... I've seen chem look a little more hefty in the leaves... so I'd have to guess to say it's a cali leaning pheno.... maybe I'll grab a pic....

G

guest123

You win some and you loose others, I've definitely got some nice one's going....