What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

must have strains?

hurricanefaniam i envy you making my mouth water with your kick ass x-mas present. Have fun christmas mourning bro oh btw....semilnolesfaniam oooooooohhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh garbage season this year though atleast we beat them canes finally.

imnotcrazy

There is ALWAYS meaning to my madness ®
Veteran
You're not gonna find the strains on my list, at least not easily:

Bros Grimm: Rosetta Stone, Cinderella99, Apollo 11, White Widow, White Russian and Matanuska Thunder

Greenhouse Seeds (from when Neville and Shanti were there): Neville's Haze and Supersilver Haze

sucks too cause I had moms of each, except from the Neville's Haze, from a friend I was holdin them for. Last roomie ditched me day before rent and called cops. I cleaned house before anything happened, but lost all moms to powdery mildew in friends basement.

Other good strains I've had:

Sensi Star - OGRE pheno
Jack Herer - Need to find the right pheno
AK47- Serious
SWT#3- SPG pheno (easier to find in pack of SWT#3 than SWT#2)
and a few others

Last edited:

steveoi812

Purple Urkle
Grand daddy Purple
train wreck
pineapple willie wonder
og kush
Humbolt Purple kush
blueberry x Northern lights #5
dj shorts BB
sweettooth
grape krush

G

Lifesaver
Sour Diesel
sensi star
OG kush
BOGbubble
yumbolt
trainwreck
blockhead
SS AK47

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
My world o weed consists of Atomic NL, Mountain Jam, LUI, and possibly a Chimera CalioxNL5 cut.

Future buys are:

Kali Mist
Flo
Sweet Tooth
Some Haze
Some Kush

G

wannabeebreeder said:
hurricanefaniam i envy you making my mouth water with your kick ass x-mas present. Have fun christmas mourning bro oh btw....semilnolesfaniam oooooooohhhhhhhhh oooooooooohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhh garbage season this year though atleast we beat them canes finally.

yeah even the sun shines on a dogs ass somedays....lol....just wasnt our day...or yr for that matter..messed up yr in college football as well as weather...thankgod I had Nascar.....Ok i'm off to make Bubble...stay safe and thanks again for the Kudos

hoyt

bud father, get djs blueberry if you can. i read sensi star is some kill smoke though.

my must have top 10s:

clones:
dabney's blueberry
bubba kush
chemdawg?
og kush?
purple kush
G13
urkle
ortega
sweet pink grapefruit
cheese

seeds (available marked with *):
djs blue heaven
djs blueberry*
djs blue moonshine
djs old time moonshine*
paradise sensi star*
rez many x kush line
rez wonderfuck
legends LegendsUltimateIndica*
HTC Deep Chunk
djs grape krush*

probably in that order...and when you see my avatar turn blue like that bitch off willy wonka, dont b surprised.

Last edited:

RoNdO

You can't really go wrong with kali mist thats the only one i have done from your list there definitely . SSH also is a winner from Mr Nice it'll use up most of your budget but you never see anyone complainin' about shanti's SSH any of the limiteds you listed from Mr Nice will probably be great at a little lower price. I have always wanted Amnesia Haze the lack of info about has always stayed my hand that and the price tag if there were a couple nice reports I would shell out the dollars for it.

I don't do indicas it would seem, Last one i did was SB Bx3 it makes me sad that SB isn't readily available any more. I got no input on any of your indica choices other than i hear good things about sensi star.

edited: a gramatical mishap and probably left a few to bother the english majors.

Last edited:
G

mr nice- super silver haze is the only strain i have grown and smoked so far that i would classify as "must have." there is a ton of good stuff out there, but shanti's ssh is AAAA herb. :)

dutchmasters420

my goal in life is to have a garden full of

91 chemdawg
chemdawg d
real sour d
sfv og kush

seed wise i would pick up a pack of sage n sour, great all around weed- smell, taste,potency

B

BeAn

Definatatly..

Definatatly..

Lifesaver and Sunycheba's Floater (Flo x Jack's Cleaner x Vic High's Blueberry)..

IMHO :yummy:

G

Well I didnt see it so I am going to throw in Apollo 11; sweet toothe is a keeper as well.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
chemdawg
Acarta Trainwreck
Kali Mist (circa 1997-1999)
SnowDog
Cat Piss
and C-99(pineapple pheno)

Of which I have known of execpt for the kali LOL I can dream can't I
Peace
Chefboy

Dank-j

chemdawg or any of the sisters
OG kush
bubba kush
kali mist
c99
blockhead
trainwreck
super silver haze
legends ultimate indica
sweet pink grapefruit
apollo 11
ak47
sugar blossoms
NL5

and lately I've been looking at mandalas seeds.. looks like some decent genetics for a killer price.

Last edited:
G

Stoned Silly said:
I'm starting to drool over those Shatibaba limited G13 x Skunk :yummy: :yummy: :wave:

I picked up a pack of those while back.....all 4 grew more like the skunk side...got 1 female...she was killer smoke but I didnt think that cut was top notch....hoping to find a better one in the rest of the seeds....

stay safe

Gdawg61

OK folks, here it goes. I had a similar thread on OG for Seeds you "probably" shouldn't grow. The thread was huge with many inputs. The problem is when one person gets a great female from a ten pack and another grower doesn't. Then the shit starts to fly. I have also made a few posts regarding strain evaluation. The most important #1 point is YOU MUST GROW THE ENTIRE PACK TO DO A FAIR AND ACCURATE EVALUATION!! :chin:

If you haven't grown them all out it's unfair and bordering on slander/libel since you are affecting someones sales. Personally I think it's stupid to plant 3-4 beans and expect to get a great mom. You may get lucky, but you will never know untl you grow them all. How would you feel if you found a nice momma from 5 beans, grew it for a few crops and then tried the other 5 and found a much better momma? I would be a little pissed that I was growing a substandard representation. We owe it to ALL breeders to give their gear a honest eval.

That said I am disappointed in the overall quality of beans on the market. My investment has creeped over $1500 and wish I had more keeper moms. That's really sad, I always grow them all too. here is my list and a few comments. The breeders also have a responsibility to insure a keeper is in a 10 pack or increase the number. No one should have to buy 2-3 packs. It's saying that to buy one you are taking a chance, which is false marketing unless stated.

Keepers and recommended::woohoo:

SWT #3 F1 - Excellent genetics, I have the sativa pheno. 7.5/10 rating
C99 F1 (pineapple) - My personnel favorite. More than 1 keeper in a pack. 8.5/10
RM Blueberry Magic - I have a nice purple OPT pheno. 7.5/10
Apollo 11 - Excellent strain, but I had Cindy. Very similar. 8/10
Bogbubble - There is one pheno that slams all others. If you get it! Best tasting 8/10
DJ True Blueberry - Bred for color and potency to insure a keeper. 8/10
DJ F13 - 8 females and 2 keepers. Great breeding skilz. Potent and purple 8.5/10
Stonehedge - Not bad. Just not my cup of tea. 7.5/10

Strains I didn't like: :badday:

DJ Blueberry - I was really disappointed. No keeper, but see above!
Peak Seeds Blueberry - Crap.crap,crap. No keepers 4 females.
RM Hawaiian - Smells great, just no kick to it. 3 females 6.5/10
CPS C99 F2 (2 packs) - Smells great, not enough potency compared to F1. 7/10
BG C99 F2 - Same thing. My C99 F1 was strong shit!! 7/10
AF Durban Poison - It wasn't bad, but not as potent as I've had. 4 females 7/10
Ducksfoot - Just not enough potency. Grows big and yields well. 7/10

I think that's all of them.

PEACE :wave:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts