What's new

Musical Jam thread

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
One of my favorite things is to jam with other musicians. yahoo instant messenger [YIM] is a great medium to jam with other musicians who can link their intsrument to thier computer via direct input or a mic.

anyways, we do this all the time on music forums and i think it would be killer to get who ever wants to jam, listen, or simply chat on there, it really is great fun.

my YIM id is animalmother347. go ahead and post yours if your interested in some jamage. if you are unsure of how to hook your instrument up to your computer, it is really simple and i could probably walk you through it.

i hope this isn't a flop, its really a lot of fun to hear what other people are playing and what not.

dank vapor

Thats the coolest shit Ive ever heard, Id be down to LISTEN to some jam sessions to sure, I can come along on the cam, with buds and bongrips :)

Irishslappop

Ganja struetu?
well yim is ideal because a whole room of people can listen and play where as AIM only two people can be connected at a time. but ill play with ya on aim if you feel like it ^_^

Latest posts

Latest posts