What's new

Mushrooms anyone...

sirharrynuggz

There are plenty of mushroom threads/pics on IC. It's usually fine in the toker's den. I mean, we're not talking about dangerous drugs here, like meth, coke, heroin, etc. Anyways, I just saw these pics and was blown away, thought I'd share with the community. If you don't like it, I am sure you can find a thread that you approve of and read that one instead.

G

There is a lot of great info on that site. One thing I found interesting is that they ship mushies out across Europe. I sure would like to try some of those -- the amanitas and cyanescens look mighty good. :yummy:

G

Who the hell said heroin was dangerous??Lol,thats why you don't want threads like these period.

B4O2N0G

Pretty cool pics.Here are some shrooms I had around october.Can't eat too many or you enter looney tunes land.

Last edited:

sirharrynuggz

The American said:
Who the hell said heroin was dangerous??Lol,thats why you don't want threads like these period.

You should go slam a load of H then, and find a thread you do approve of. But then the American wouldn't have anything to bitch about, and he could never be happy. Oh well, keep on slamming the shit and we won't have to read your drivel much longer.

Last edited:
C

Classyathome

I like shrooms - but they are the only bad trip I've ever had (3 grams at once, by myself - baaaad idea).

1/2 to 1 gram is really excellent buzz.

confused

[X] OP only includes a link
[X] OP flames everyone who doesn't agree.
[ ] thread delivers.

:smile: thanks for being nice.

G

If you really want to get blasted to the other side....source some Peganum harmala (Syrian Rue)........eat a gram of the extracted goop of the Peganum harmala seeds about a half hour before you eat 3.5 grams of any type of mushroom. Peganum harmala is full of Harmaline, a MOA inhibitor and will inhibit the brain from removing the psilocybin from the receptors in the brain. Pretty much as close as you will get to Ayahuasca.

Caution only experienced psychonauts should try this as you will not be able to walk and will definitely be hallucinating your ass off (time travel, aliens, you name it..it will happen).....and will double or triple the amount of time your journey will last depending on body weight

Last edited:
H

Hal

I used to pick cyanescens in a few of the city parks when I lived in Seattle. Just start looking in wood chip manicured gardens and trees and shrubs and such around mid October to December during the rainy season...but first be sure to get a good field guide, I would recommend "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World," by Paul Stamets.

G

Hal said:
I used to pick cyanescens in a few of the city parks when I lived in Seattle. Just start looking in wood chip manicured gardens and trees and shrubs and such around mid October to December during the rainy season...but first be sure to get a good field guide, I would recommend "Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World," by Paul Stamets.

Santa Cruz has a weekend every fall where you can go mushroom hunting in the morning....collect specimens and then they have experts at I think it was harvey west park that will identify the mushrooms for you....used to do it every year when i lived there.....that Stamets book is awesome

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
mushies are freakin' intense! i trip balls off 1.7-2.0g every time. one of my buddies likes to roll, boom, trip, drink, and smoke lots of weed. he never freaks out, but i had some pretty crazy thoughts going through my head, so i took a break. now i just do em every once in a while. imo it is best to trip in the fall when the leaves are changing. the contrasts are so vivid when your are booming hardcore and i was seeing all purple hues for a few minutes. beware who you trip with, they will make or break it for you and your mindset. always think positive and you will have a good time. start small and consume sparingly.

sirharrynuggz

[x] OP posts link for others to see
[x] trolls enter
[x] OP tells trolls to get fu*ked
[x] trolls just have to troll

You're welcome!

edit: Thanks to all the posters who contributed instead of whining like some little bitches.

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i like eatin mushies, been a while since ive had any. but reflecting back they do make for some very good times :puppydoge

Bearfootlove said:
oh i love to trip on shrooms
it makes any rainy day fun :muahaha:

have fun friends

:ying: peace-bear :ying:

im g lad to seem some people on ic grow shrooms. im a little out of practice, and idk what strain that is you're growing... but it looks like there is too much humidity. just my .02 though, i could be wrong.

G

that farm in the link is real neat. i've seen them do that with normal mushrooms before on dirty jobs, but never psychedelic mushrooms on that large of a scale

always wanted to try growing them myself... maybe i will sometime soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts