What's new

Muscadine Mash Indoors

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LolaGal

Howdy Ya'll!

Startin a little Muscadine Mash!! Big Ups to Peat! Thanks!

If I remember correctly, this is a DJ Short Grape Krush F2, so I am excited to get these rascals going.

Soon to be part of Lola's Christmas Collection! YUM!

Going into peat pellets, then under the crippling 2000 watts of power! I will be using the finest soil Miracle Grow produces.. (lol)

Next update is the planting ceremonies, scheduled for September 4th!

Muscadine Mash sounds so fine! :dance:

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Sure Ms Weekend! Check out the thread Peat's Place! He has some good pics of the girls!

He donated some beans to the ICMag auction.

L

LolaGal

it was lucky that I got them! I agree!

I think they will be a good strain.

Thanks for stoppin by Ya'll!

L

LolaGal

Here is the three 3 week baby pic. They have huge stems. I think this one may be a record breaker.

At about 12 inches tall, going into bloom, since my Bloom is EMPTY... boohoo.

I have 5. Four are exceptional, one had a little trouble getting out of it's shell, and so it is lagging behind the others at this point.

I think this one is going to be one of my favorites around here at the Plant Ranch.. lol. I expect greatness out of these!

picture.php

This one is getting a little drinkie poo in the bath tub. Hanging with the other veggers...

I think it's a prize winner. Where is my category at the local fair? :D

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
no doubt, huge stems....

i second the miss of the trichy trichy......just not the same....

love those shots where those fan leaves are so nice lookin and have that little curl up to light look....and the new green growth...nothing like it....

P

Peat

:woohoo:

That's a healthy yungin!

You're in for a treat, Lola! ;)

Howdy Ya'll!

Startin a little Muscadine Mash!! Big Ups to Peat! Thanks!

If I remember correctly, this is a DJ Short Grape Krush Backcross, so I am excited to get these rascals going.

It's just a simple forward generational in-cross.
(A back-cross is when you go back to parental genes.)

Basically, out of one pack of DJS Grape Krush, I chose 1 (of 3) males.
And, let him spend some time with the 7 ladies...

(FWIW, I used the same "select" GK male for Brain Novacaine) ;)

:listen2: I got 100% germination from the GK. One seed was even dented & split open. I almost didn't even sow it! But, damn, if it didn't grow! :abduct:
A testament to DJ, as far as I'm concerned. :joint:

Soon to be part of Lola's Christmas Collection! YUM!
:canabis: Jingle Bells, Rudolph! Follow your nose! :D

Going into peat pellets, then under the crippling 2000 watts of power! I will be using the finest soil Miracle Grow produces.. (lol)

Next update is the planting ceremonies, scheduled for September 4th!

Muscadine Mash sounds so fine! :dance:

Thanks for giving these a run, Lola. Good luck! :ying:

W

WeldFlash420

Whoooo hooo, got this tagged as our plants look fucking identical! I"m flippin to flower on thurs. Can't wait to get the magic started. Lola, any of your girls have the bent finger on em? Just curious as most of mine do... Peace and shine on Lola, and Peat you've done a wonderful thing with this cross.

L

LolaGal

I get fooled everytime... Got some flipped. We will know soon... I am the worst at preflowers...haha

L

LolaGal

I have all but one of them in bloom. I have one girl so far! :) This is the best specimen. My what huge stems they have!

The fan leaf on this one is so big and huge that it covers 3 of my fingers! just one leaf! Not the whole fan!

I want to enter this one in a fair or something really bad. lol. I am convinced it is surely a prizewinner!

picture.php

W

WeldFlash420

Hello Lola, things are looking superb! Congrats on your lady, I just tossed out one male so far, got three more that havent sexed yet, hopin theyre ladies!

P

Peat

:headbange
Nice lady, Lola!

Careful now, cause "prizewinner" may be an understatement. :tongue:

L

LolaGal

Peat: They are such nice plants, surely they would win a prize in a contest! Prettiest plants I have ever grown!

Weld: We want girls! We want girls!

fireman

Beautiful plant. Would love to get my hands on anything Dj short. Well done and keep it up. May i ask if you have you ever tried any soil besides miracle gro?

L

LolaGal

Beautiful plant. Would love to get my hands on anything Dj short. Well done and keep it up. May i ask if you have you ever tried any soil besides miracle gro?

nope, I am the cheap grower! Nothing in my area! Just mules and river water...lol.

No hydro stores around here. I have to drive to a big city for real dirt.

It's 80 miles to Lowe's!!!! or Wal Mart!

So I depend on local suppliers who will only stock Miracle Grow.

I just lime the heck out of it, throw in some Perlite and go on.

If there are any dirt sponsors out there, let me know. Ship me your good dirt and I will use it! :)

L

LolaGal

Good news! Good news!

The 2 biggest and fattest are both Girls! :)

My prizewinner is finally showing white hairs :)

So far in all I have 4 girls and 2 boys from my last germ! Not bad, knock on wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts