What's new

Muscadine Mash in the Welding Booth...

oregon_guy

They are looking very frosty Weld, I can't wait to hear your impression of the end product. Are you getting any grape aroma coming from them yet?

:deadxmas:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice weld,that is going to be some fine xmas smoke,im only 7 weeks behind yah,mine are already pretty grapey

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Sure look nice! ;)

What conditions got the PM started? RH%?
Do you know if Peat had it when he made the beans??

Thanks man

W

WeldFlash420

NO Peat, didnt have PM when he made the beans, the rh was really high in the cab due to outrageous warm and wet conditions we had here on the east coast...Thx for the thoughts
if you get a chance to grow this cross....do it!! The plants reek of grapes and I'm hopin the flavor comes through as well. Snipped a tester nuglet this morning after the photo shoot, and I'll be posting a pre harvest smoke report on that when it dries.
Peat, hope your having a great holiday season, cuz you sure made mine more enjoyable, thx man, peace and shine on...

P

Peat

:jawdrop: Look at dem frosty fat girlz!
I bet they smell delicious. :canabis:

You certainly did 'em good, WF! :respect:

Thanks for the holiday cheer, brother.
Right back atcha!:eggnog:

:friends:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Thx ;) one of my prized purchases, although banked ATM.

Not sure what one can say about PM? excuse the due diligence.

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Looking good there Weld :rasta: A happy holiday season to come fo sho :joint:
Well done Bro :pimp3:

johnurse

they look stellar bro, i love flower pics near harvest, all the color hues start coming out, and the smell gets intense, its my favorite part of the grow, even more than the chop or the cure which are also fun in my book

oregon_guy

Execellent job Weld!!
Seeing your babies really makes me happy I started some as well. I don't believe that I have ever grown out any grape aroma strains yet.

Big kudos to Peat for sharing these too!!

:deadxmas:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
daym is that me or is that shit white?
weld hella nice job running these bitche's....how's the aroma at day 67?

W

WeldFlash420

Grape soda all day long here, Mike! Three days til chop and they just got their last drink of water this morning...peace and shine on

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice weld!! you did peat and dj proud!just 7 or so weeks for me,mine are doing good,hope they come out half as nice as yours!!