What's new

Muscadine Mash in the Welding Booth...

L

LolaGal

looking good. Looks like you have something sweet to tide you over till Xmas. Those outdoor girls looking very nice!

We need a voodoo spell against mold here too,.. lol

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
You need to eat more Weld. That's one fat ass beeotch you're trying to hide there LOL
Awesome pix Bro! Stay safe out there, and stay high my friend. x-mas eh.

W

WeldFlash420

Just took a pile of pics before I threw them into flower but lost them in my tons of files on this friggin machine! So once I find them I'll post them up here, things are looking awesome! Working on fifth node at eight inches, taking some cuts today. Hope all is well with all of you, peace and shine on.

W

WeldFlash420

Found em!

Found em!

LOL after having a total stoner moment and losing my pics in the PC somewhere I've located them finally. Damn Purple Kush had me all kinds of fucked up this morning...:fsu:
ON with the show day 20 from germ, these have been under the lights 24/0 for the past twenty days so when the lights go off tonight it'll be the first bit of darkness these have had. I keep my lights on in veg. like that because I have found it tends to decrease the amount of stretch that often occurs in the vegetative state....

P

Peat

LOL after having a total stoner moment and losing my pics in the PC somewhere I've located them finally. Damn Purple Kush had me all kinds of fucked up this morning...:fsu:
:laughing:

ON with the show day 20 from germ, these have been under the lights 24/0 for the past twenty days so when the lights go off tonight it'll be the first bit of darkness these have had. I keep my lights on in veg. like that because I have found it tends to decrease the amount of stretch that often occurs in the vegetative state....

Very interesting, WF!
I'd say your technique works very well. :yes:

My first thought was that you must have dwarf phenos! LOL :redface:

They look great!
You've even got the krinkled leaf / DJs signature. :respect:

:lurk:

W

WeldFlash420

Thx Peat, yeah man the Krinkled Leaf has got my attention in full! Thx again for the shot at growing these fine beans bro. :smoker:

vintner

Veteran
Man, that technique works well for ya Weld. There's no stretch at all! They look great Bro :rasta: Looking forward to the show!

W

WeldFlash420

Right on Dew, bout time ya joined the show. Welcome aboard!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
uuuhmm there's still room to tag in inhere?
coz i did't see the thread being made ..Nhow i'm here to lurk :wave:

W

WeldFlash420

Well, we have one plant showing its maleness already, and its only been five days of flower....heres to hoping for the rest being girls....Peace and shine on...

vintner

Veteran
Keeping our fingers crossed for ya Bro :rasta: You pulled down any of that outdoor yet? Any pix? Stay safe!

W

WeldFlash420

No Vinny the outdoor is still kickin...even after the ripper got four or five of them... The biggest ones are still there, just a different local. Thx for the thoughts bro!

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Things are looking good, Weld! Won't be long now before you find out how many ladies you have!!

I like 24/0 veg as well. I find the same thing when it comes to reducing stretch. People say they get more vigorous growth with dark cycles in veg but i think that's the plants reacting to the darkness and stretching a lil bit.

Cant wait to see pics of your outdoor!

- SubN

P

Peat

Rippers suck. :fsu:
Good luck with the rest of the OD! :ying:

The MM boys should show fast.
And nearly all at the same time.
(With an odd one every now & then.)

Here's to hoping the rest being girls! :smoker:

W

WeldFlash420

Well its confirmed....two females showed me whats up their skirts this am!! The crinkled leaf pheno still hasn't shown yet. As soon as I can I'll get some pic uploaded here... As far as I can tell I've got two distinct pheno's as you'll see in the pics when I can get them uploaded....Peace and shine on...

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Nice! It's always good to have a selection! That way you can keep the one that best fits you! I've been lucky with my bean drops lately. out of 5 ChemDD i got a Chem pheno and SourD pheno, i'm pretty excited!

Let's see some pics!

- Sub

W

WeldFlash420

I've been tryin for two days to get pics uploaded...to no avail. Dunno if its on my end or IC's yet... Pics soon to come as soon as I can...