What's new

Munchies?

G

Chronic Newfie said:
What is it in cheeba that gives us the munchies or brings on that wicked hunger and growl in my stomach? I mean I know its obviously the THC. But why do we get so hungry and want to eat each time you get high. I almost feel stupid asking this question. Someone asked me and I couldn't give them an anwser.. So here I am asking for a scientific reasonioning I guess.

Peace,
Newf (fuck'n hungry!)

The feelings of hunger that come over you after smoking marijuana are related to specific cannaboids. These cannaboids can be found in mother's milk also. Baby's do not know hunger, therefore, they need some sort of "inducer" to initiate hunger. Hence the cannaboids ( I cannot remember the specific name of the cannaboid that does this; maybe somebody else can help out with this). You can find some more specific information on the web about this issue, I just cant remember where> hahaha

Whoa!!! Thats a lot of typing for me when I'm high..... where'd I put those damnd Doritos???? hehehe :wave:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Say hello to my little munchie mistress.

littledebbie.jpg

rusto said:
Molecules called endocannabinoids bind with receptors in the brain and activate hunger

Yeah you did. Thanks. Sorry for not giving you recongition(sp?) about it earlier. Got caught up in all these pics of shrimp and lobster... So how did you learn about endocannabinoids?

Artie Lange

i eat like a fucking maniac after i smoke at night.so far in the last hour ive had

a rack of ribs smothered in bbq sauce
4 packets of easy mac
half a bag of dried mango
4 capri sun( pacific cooler)
and im about to go make a chicken pot pie before bed.
and heres the kicker, im skinny like a stick.

Latest posts

Latest posts