What's new

Munchies?

What is it in cheeba that gives us the munchies or brings on that wicked hunger and growl in my stomach? I mean I know its obviously the THC. But why do we get so hungry and want to eat each time you get high. I almost feel stupid asking this question. Someone asked me and I couldn't give them an anwser.. So here I am asking for a scientific reasonioning I guess.

Peace,
Newf (fuck'n hungry!)

G

Bluegill , Catfish & stuff from our lake.

Otherwise, its SUNCHIPS!
Since, they KICK ASS anytime :joint:

LoL well I guess the anwser is "weed just makes you hungry". That works for me =)

All these pics of food Mmm so good. I want shrimp now damnit!

G

Any animal dead on a plate is good munchies... Maybe covered in some sauce :yes:

Maturin

Lol.......thing is, I never really get hungry after I smoke, but if I decide to eat, I just can't stop because food tastes so frikin' GOOD. I tell myself just to not start eating, but eventually I do.... :yummy:

BBc16

As I sit here right this moment after smoking a bowl I have in front of me a chicken salad sandwich, quaker chewy butterfinger granola bar, snack pak, butterfinger stixx, and a propel fitness water. This is what makes my habit expensive.

G

there are thc receptors in the part of the brain that regulates hunger. so when u got thc in ur brain, it makes u hungry

i can't stop eating lol im so hunfry and ive already ate so much

G

Grilled chicken topped with bacon, fire roasted tomatoes, melted parmesan cheese and Tuscan herb cream sauce. :D

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Diogenes said:
Grilled chicken topped with bacon, fire roasted tomatoes, melted parmesan cheese and Tuscan herb cream sauce. :D
DAM,i'll be right over.I'm bringing fresh greens.lettuce,baby spinace,and sugar snap peas.what kinda dressing do ya like?

G

1TWISTEDTRUCKER said:
DAM,i'll be right over.I'm bringing fresh greens.lettuce,baby spinace,and sugar snap peas.what kinda dressing do ya like?

Caesar. And I'm thinking lobster and ricotta ravioli with tomatoes, butter and rosemary for dinner? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts