What's new

Munchies, munchies!

Hubbleman

Veteran
my friend got this ... "Lair", which is under the ground... its bad ass, theres so much fun u can have in there, my friend is rather busy and its rare when i get a chance to hang out there these days but it will change with the coming of 2012 and we will have more time to spend together

I want to do something special for my friend, with past 2012 technology of course, we are both serious stoners, what i want to do is install a sub terrain mini tube system, which originates at his base and gets sent to all the fast food joints.

So for example we smoke a few bowls and get the munchies, and we say - hey, lets have a whopper or Big Mac, and all we got to do is press a button, little trolley gets sent away to the fast food outlet and brings us food under 2 minutes time! how cool is that!?

ps if anyone got a better idea on how to deliver fast food to remote location in the country in few minutes - remote control plane, or above ground cable, please speak :laughing:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
check local restaurants/ fast food joints / pizzeries that do home delivery... :D

Hubbleman

Veteran
I want subway connected to following outlets:

MCDO Big Macs

Burger king Whoppers

Fries

Deep fried fish

Suchi

Pizza hut

Latest posts

Latest posts