What's new

Mummia

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I Bought this strain from a dutch man in holland, she is very fast and very short...Parents are RockBud (soma) X Jack Herer(sensi)...this is a clone

She only takes 50 days to finish under optimal conditions. I mainly use this strain for commerical growing because of its performance, lots of plants packed tight do very well. A very easy cloning strain in my opinion and moms are almost care free. Hardy thick stems for good transport of nutes, also handels a bit more EC then some strains.(these pics are of seedlings, 5X400HPS)

I have also taken her outside in holland and she does real well weight wise, this plant was very care free only prob i had was rabbits hence the chicken fence...(plant is a seedling)

Tight buds,rock hard... easy trimming when growing indoor...(these plant are under 1800 watts of HPS, day before chop, plants are clones)

The smoke is a real couch lock when heavly used for recreation and should only be use at night time, a hashy kinda of after taste thats starts out kinda piney... Many hash smokers tend to like mummia for that reason.

And finally some fresh mummia on its way up...(clones)

If i missed anything please let me know...

Growdoc

Last edited:
G

Hi GD,

I would really like to see croses of this with NL#5 and smth sweet.. like sweet tooth or smth, to get a nize buzz ... someday ... :badday:

Take care my friend, :friends:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
cool, ok guess what, I have another question, How tall are they at harvest, and do you roughly know what you yield per square foot, as this seems to be the only way to compare your results I can think of

G

looks like some nice buds Growdoc. with those parents she's bound to have a funky flavor and a nice potent stone, would be an interesting flavor for sure. Looks like a great commercial strain there too man, great job on finding that one!

THC

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
thanks...

thanks...

With the good support we got here on ICMAG :yoinks: i hope to beable to show you people more, and pick up some learning myself...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
next room

next room

Tic said:
Hi GD,

I would really like to see croses of this with NL#5 and smth sweet.. like sweet tooth or smth, to get a nize buzz ... someday ... :badday:

Take care my friend, :friends:

My next room will be for breeding, havent found the right place yet but soon...

Growdoc

Lucky420

Wow, Growdoc you grow some killer plants man! That first picture is nuts. I don't think I have ever seen a plant look that bushy and being that small too! I would love to get my hands on some seeds of that little lady :)

G

Excellent work is all I can say. I'll be waiting to see more. Learn?!?!? Your one of the best teachers here, keep up the good work.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
SmokeyPufmaster said:
Excellent work is all I can say. I'll be waiting to see more. Learn?!?!? Your one of the best teachers here, keep up the good work.

Thanks pufmaster... but if it wasnt for people like you i wouldnt even be here...

Growdoc

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
more...

more...

Here is Mummia in mid 4th week into flowering, they just got an upgrade in light from a 400 to a 600 Adjustable wing... next pics will show the new light..

Growdoc

G

I can see where the name GrowDoc comes from. You have a nicely uniform grow. It appears that you spend plenty of time in your garden. I look to learn more from you bro.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
The Name...

The Name...

I was given the name GrowDoc in a chat room on 420.com, many years ago...

Someone said:" what are you, some kinda GrowDoc???"... and it stuck...

Here are the pics for week 6 into flowering...

GrowDoc

G

I just had a laugh at your sig. The gov't would never agree with that. lol

Again nice work. nice fat colas. I grew out some clones flowered pretty small and they never ever got to look like yours. I got maybe a quater to a half an oz off of each.