What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mummia

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
CenzieamaBhangi said:
DAMN.....i sure have to start grown clones.....lovely

Thanks for the kind words...

Clones seeds all good plants, its not the plant but the grower

valk

Nice work Growdoc! I really like how you grow them in the shared medium. One day (space permitting) I'd like to try that out myself. :joint:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
valk said:
Nice work Growdoc! I really like how you grow them in the shared medium. One day (space permitting) I'd like to try that out myself. :joint:

Spanks mate... :spank:

Anyone with guts can do it... :canabis:

Sleepy

Veteran
plant name...

plant name...

just curious, is that a name you gave the plant?

they look great!!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Sleepy said:
just curious, is that a name you gave the plant?

they look great!!!

I bought the Strain from the Breeder and have not changed the name, it comes out of Flevoland in Holland...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
A-Loc said:
do ya got any pics of it harvested? some nice lookin bud

This is mummia harvested...

Growdoc

ps... i also got some outdoor pics of mummia also if any one wants to see??? :sasmokin:

G

Looks good Doc, we need a smoke report on the strain (in the proper forum) hint,hint. And yes let's see the outdoor pics!

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
very nice looking buds there growdoc, how much did you yield in total? how many plants did you have going? how many watts? sorry for all the question, i've just been curious about flowering early for awhile.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
A-Loc said:
very nice looking buds there growdoc, how much did you yield in total? how many plants did you have going? how many watts? sorry for all the question, i've just been curious about flowering early for awhile.

Thanks for the interest mate... 50 plants(mummia clones mainly and some skunk kush to fill in the gaps) plus one huge skunk kush mom i flowerd off...1800watts of HPS, 3X400 and 1X600...got 10 grams per plant with no vegg time...the SK mom is a whole nother story...:yoinks:

Growdoc