What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MULTI-STRAIN -TREE GROW- UnderCurrent- 30kw hps - 36k BTU AC -

St3ve

lookin' pretty good man but are you sure the lids for those containers are going to hold the weight of the size plants you're going to grow in there?

turbo14

Veteran
Lookin' good bro.

I would probably change the black poly over to white before ya build out if ya can. HID + Black = Heat.

Rage that room.

turbo

BlazenCDN

Looks very similar to the high GPH eco-plus pumps
http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/ecoplus-4950-submersible-pump-4750-gph-p-3865.html

Probably made in the same factory in china and rebranded, IMHO that's pricey for what it is, although it does say it has a stainless steel impeller and I doubt the eco-plus does, the eco-plus is also less than half the cost. With the amount of water your pumping I would probably be looking for a small 240V farm or industrial grade centrifugal pump