What's new

multi-strain perpetual SOG with cfls

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
I agree Chloemobile! It's all about quality... back when I was buying all my bud, I would always try to convince my friends the 8th of dank was more worth it than the 1/2 of mids lol... they never got it... still don't..

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Nice buds soursmoker..

I to have been ponderin a SOG within my other flowering plants. just need to find the right strain(s).... :chin:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
yeah man it is all about the right strains... something that is a hybrid or atleast has a little bit of sativa stretch in it helps a lot! Idk if you are testing any of the new CSG SSSDH hybrids... but there could be a nice pheno to find in there... I have heard SSSDH works great in SOG's

In case you are wondering those first two pics are of My pheno of Resin Hessassin...

The lineage is as follows: (Jack Herer) x (Grune Hessin)
Grune Hessin = (Warlock x Jaggen)

so if you look further down those families...

http://en.**********.eu/strain-info/Gruene_Hessin/Clone_Only_Strains/

It's really just a lot of Skunk and Haze, I know you got something with that combo in your vault of beans Milo!

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Here is an update for anyone watching...

Some Resin Hessassin on week 8 I believe...

picture.php

View image in gallery

some BKGK Bx1 and CBxDB Bx1

That's pretty much it, my new cab should be done tonight... might start a new thread once the new cab is completed and running...

NKOTS

follow the pink rabbit!
Veteran
thanks for the comments! just remember pictures can be decieving, I'm sure those colas aren't as big as you are imagining...
why don't you place a coke can next to them when taking pics then? ;)
to me they look realy great.

did you ever consider SOG from seeds? maybe 12/12 from the start? :wtf:

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
why don't you place a coke can next to them when taking pics then? ;)
to me they look realy great.

did you ever consider SOG from seeds? maybe 12/12 from the start? :wtf:

ill think about the coke can next time.. i don't like putting my hands/fingerprints in the picture tho... i'll figure something out for ya..

I have done 12/12 from seed... and those Resin Hessassins you see were mostly straight from clone... one was flowered at 3", the other at 4"...

The 3" one is the better looking one...

I am testing ECSDxSSSDH for Connossieur Genetics, they are fems... I plan on growing the seeds, topping early, taking clones and then flowering the clones out with minimal veg to deal with the stretchiness of the Haze genetics... I hope I can find a nice sour pheno tho... i'll have the mom's in veg so I can decide which ones to keep...

For anyone who hasn't seen I pretty much finished my new cab, check it out...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=260890&page=7

I'll come back here and post a link to my new thread when I make one

Latest posts

Latest posts