What's new

Mullaway's Australian Medical Cannabis clinical trials

G

Guest 26753

Mullaway's Australian Medical Cannabis clinical trials

AUSTRALIA'S first medical cannabis dispensary is operating at Nimbin.
LNS_08-02-2010_EGN_06_LNS0806A_t325.jpg

For months Tony Bower, of Kempsey, has been dispensing free 25-millilitre vials of his therapeutic cannabis tincture to anyone who can produce a medical certificate confirming a condition known to be treatable with cannabis or cannabis extracts.

His chronically sick patrons, who include those with AIDS, cancer and multiple sclerosis, number in their hundreds. Mr Bower is an Aborigine and said it was against his culture to refuse to help them.

They do not get you "stoned", but have noted anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.

Mr Bower has registered his company, Mullaway's Medical Cannabis, and has applied for a drug manufacturer's licence from the TGA.

Tony is seeking expressions of interest for participation in clinical trials of Mullaways Medical Cannabis tinctures. The conditions line is for a list of ailments.

Please print out, fill in and mail to the address on the form if you are interested and feel participation would be appropriate.

http://archives.hempembassy.net/hempe/images/Application_trial.jpg
(In Print Preview you may need to check Scale: "Shrink to Fit")

Note: You may need to register to view

Woody

Well done to this freedom fighter, bringing relief to those with no where to turn. I hope he keeps up the good work and helps us progress forward.

what a legend.... even though i don't use the stuff for medical aides, i still think this guy is the shit :D

Its the start of a long journey forward

KEEP IT UP!

rezinfingerz

WoW, great news! Hopefully i can convince my grandmother with M.S. to try this medicine. She has tried every hardcore prescription and only seems to get side affects as her condition has slowly deteriorated over the last 30 years . Maybe this could bring quality of life back to those we love.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good let's hope this can change peoples opinion's on medical cannabis in australia...

cornflake

better'n coco pops any ol' day o da week
Veteran
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing " - Edmund Burke

Good Luck Tony, I hope you surround yourself with good people who will help support you through what will probably a very difficult time.

JWP

Yeah the system is really fucked up. Methadone clinics in every fkn suburb for the junkies and needle depositories & needle exchanges everywhere.

But i'm a major criminal if i want to grow & smoke some pot to relive the pain of multiple discs flattening my spinal cord.

The doctors would prefere to have me hooked on oxycotton like a junkie than even talk about medical cannabis

Fkn dickheads in suits have no clue