What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MSS, The White, Original Diesel and more

RespectGreen

Veteran
I was contemplating not even showing this run to my fellow IC'ers but I figured screw it gotta show the good and the bad. So here we go!

All shots are at about day 30

The White
picture.php

Chem Sister
picture.php

MSS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Original Diesel
picture.php

RespectGreen

Veteran
The OD is nice VADO reminds me of ECSD with a bit of a different smell to it.... I can deffinitly see the relationship between the MASS and OD though for sure...

RespectGreen

Veteran
Thanks this really is a bad run... These plants where 100% yellow a little over a month ago.. I've had to bring them a lonnggg way to get them to this point... Thanks for the encouragement guys!

Socal Master Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blueberry (I got this as a clone out of Maine and this is hands down one of the dankest smelling weeds I've ever grown! I can not wait to do her justice next run!)
picture.php

picture.php

The White
picture.php

picture.php

Chem91 hard 2 get a good shot of her she's dank smelling though I've only smoked it once before this
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chem Sister
picture.php

Katsu Bubba
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

*DUBSTAR*

Everythings lookin really good in here. Your gardening skills are on point bro, not to mention the nice line up you got goin on. :tiphat:

true grit

Veteran
Hows the MSS smell? Heard the cut is tired but haven't known anyone to grow it around me, so whos to say. ha. Looking good tho!

RespectGreen

Veteran
I wouldnt call it tired by far! Its got a hard to describe smell but there's deffinitly skunk in there! My boy said it took him 1/3 runs to actually get what he liked out of it apparently its a harder 2 dial strain. We will see though.