What's new

Mrs Medjool has passed away.

K

Karma Genetics

Your wife always new the read words. She could speak with a lot of fealing and humor.

Whising you the best mr. Medjool

This flower is for you

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Mrs. Medjool. Thanks for your always sweet comments to my grow. I miss you.

Mr. Medjool. Thanks for being here. The best wishes to you and your loved ones

Peace
Paddi

J

JamesChong

WoW, you will truely be missed. Very sorry, to hear you have passed. Take care and sorry for your lost Medjool. My best wishes to you and the family.

BG

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know she's got a BIG ASS GARDEN in the sky by now!

She will be missed but never forgotten.

Wishing Your Family The Best

Mr.Wags

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My last roses of 2007 for medjool,the smoke of this Haze will be raised to the gods of ganja :D
P1043403.jpg

P1043404.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

Hi Mr Medjool - its a pleasure and an honour to have you here, even though we all are very sad for the cicumstances - indeed.. well, i hope we can help you with anything at all you might need.

peace

bone

G

My deepest sympathies and condolences to u mr. Medjool and all friends and family.
I havent seen her around on Icmag but I do remember the lovely greenhouse work at Overgrow with Kc's TNR and others...Rest in peace Medjool.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Mr. Medjool, I am so sorry to hear about your loss...I hope you will be able to pull yourself up and dust yourself off and celebrate the wonderful life you 2 had together. It is so hard losing a loved one, and I can only offer you my deepest codolences. I do remember some of her threads and pics...she will be greatly missed..Peace and love to you and your son.

One Love:

- Zeus

AGG

Veteran
My condolences Mr Medjool!
She was a really good friend
I know You are hard
My best wishes to You & Your family
peace

AGG

Max21

:(

I'm quite with you on this one AGG

well I don't know much about you, Mr Medjool,

but if Hyanna used to be your wife, you must be some kind of guy...

Respect

Max

PazVerdeRadical

all praises are due to the Most High
Veteran
Sorry for your lost and it is Good to have you here Mr. Medjool. Mrs. Medjool was a superb lady, we will miss her, but at the same time we are sure that she is very well where she now is. keep it green man, much peace!

Beetlepumpr

Leaving a legacy is what it's all about . Evident that she certainly did do that. People say we come in with nothing and leave with nothing. My Dad said you come into the world with a body and leave without it.

Beetlepumpr said:
Leaving a legacy is what it's all about . Evident that she certainly did do that. People say we come in with nothing and leave with nothing. My Dad said you come into the world with a body and leave without it.

your dad is truly a wise man

She will not be forgotten, and yes, the legacy she left us will continue in her memory.

Alibi F4

attachment.php

Attachments

• alibi by FV.jpg
    alibi by FV.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 16