What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MRS. DJXX RIP

Hope all is well with you man, we don't know each other at all but losing your best of the best friend is nearly impossible to come back from, in due time it'll be easier day by day to get back in your groove....much love from Pittsburgh,PA

Maybe try a breeding project, name it after her and see how worldwide you can spread her...never know bro:dance013:

Red Fang

Veteran
I believe this is the first time I have see this, so sorry for your loss, I hope you are with friends and family and they lift your spirits.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just gave my wife a hug and thought of you bro.....my sincere condolences. All you can do is try and keep busy during this tough time.

Sending love you way from all of Canada!!!!!

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
Thanks everyone...good to see you RF....been rough the last few days...Christmas was her favorite time...i miss her so much...Please Hug Someone Close To You...Happy Holidaze..DJ

sdd420

Veteran
DJ accept my sincere condolences. It's hard to find someone and even harder to lose them. But always remember to keep your head up that's what your wife would've wanted. I've watched your posts for years and know you are a positive thinking person. Stay engaged with life and keep busy. Peace and remember the good times sdd

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just seeing this now, so sorry for your loss and hardships you are going through. Just know your online icmag fam is always here to listen

Red Fang

Veteran
Thanks DJXX! I can relate, my mom died over 5 years ago and it's still rough especially this time of year. My family is 3 people including myself, my bro goes away on holidays to the other person who considers me a black sheep to put it mildly, I just assume not have to hear the BS and be alone. I wish you well man!