What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mrs. Babba!!!

trouble

Veteran
Happy D-Day Mrs.B! Your not 40, your just 18 with 22 years of experience!

Cheers to all birthdays and another chance for us to get it right!

........................................................................................................

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
bday_large.gif
Mrs Babba!!!!!! Hope you guys get your
party5.gif
on!!!!! and that your day is a special day surrounded by all whom you love... And of course lots of great puffage...
joint.gif
. So Enjoy your day... And god bless... peace...

sack

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Chim-Chimney Chim-Chimney Chim-Chim Cha-aroo,this is a birthday wish just for you! lol HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS BABBA!!!! Hope ya have a great day!....BC

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for the wonderful wishes for me!! I had a great day, and you all made it even better!! :D
Beautiful pic DD!!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
29 again just like last year and the year b4 that and b4 that :) If we know what good for us it's gonna be 29 next year TO.

Be Well Momma B
Mr.Wags

G

guest5703

Happy Bday Mrs. babba!!! I wasn't sure you kind folks were still around! Best of wishes, My mother turned 55 today ;) PEACE

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
Happy Birthday Babba! Hope you are having a special day : )

you guys will always be in my heart, take care and blazing these bowls for you, bartender187

Latest posts

Latest posts