What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mriko is going through some hard time

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Just wanted to wish the best to @mriko, who is going through a hard time having lost his mother recently, which lead him to be thrown on the street and have to deal with real fuckers trying to find housing.

He has started a thread about selling seeds, which haven t received too much attention I think.

I have great respect for the content mriko has been putting on icmag for years, had the pleasure to meet up at the ic cup in Amsterdam, and I wish this community could be a bit of help here. So anything you can send over to him, please do, and if you can t don t hesitate to send him your best wishes.

Titoon

Cuddles

May 2022 is a long time ago.

How are you doing now? Last thing I remember is that you mentioned you may be getting a sort of (council flat) or something?
I hope you´re okay, or at least a lot better than before! Where are you , mate? Let us know, won´t you

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Hey hey!

How's everyone ?

A short post to give a little update and I'm happy to announce that my days of homelessness are behind me as I have managed to obtain a real appartment and it sure feels great!
More later,

Irie!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hey hey!

How's everyone ?

A short post to give a little update and I'm happy to announce that my days of homelessness are behind me as I have managed to obtain a real appartment and it sure feels great!
More later,

Irie!

Great news ! Glad to see you back around ! Happy new year !

elchischas

Veteran
Hey hey!

How's everyone ?

More later,

Irie!
I never talked to you before but i read all your post all this past years and I really liked reading them.
I'm glad to hear that only those of us who have been far from home,
homeless and even sleeping in a bathroom We know how hard it is not to have a place.
I hope you grow again soon

Cuddles

Hey hey!

How's everyone ?

More later,

Irie!
This is wondeful and I´m very happy for you. :jump:
Hope you´re settling well into your new home and then you can take things from there.
You gotta tell us what you got up to until now and how you managed to get through those cold winter(s) and so on, when you have the time :)

Latest posts

Latest posts