What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrHamilton’s Mischief and Chaos Corner

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Here’s the 7 little Bodhi’s- 2 space monkey, 2 spirit hashplant, 2 phone home, and only 1 time bandit came up. Soon as they show sex they will be up-potted, topped and moved to flower. The 3 larger plants are monster cropped clones of the Bbhp, black triangle, and Terpenado that have finally started to grow. They will be scrogged in the 4x2 when the littles move.
IMG_2207.jpeg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Everyone except one of the 🧀 and the sativas got harvested. I’ll post bud shots after drying. Moved everything into the flower tent, decided against scrogging in the 4x2. Should know sex of the littles shortly.
IMG_2263.jpeg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
The VbT is such a gorgeous girl, showing dark colors already. I hope she stays stable and I will hit her lowers with some Space Monkey pollen 🥰
IMG_2304.jpeg
IMG_2303.jpeg
IMG_2302.jpeg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Females getting started in the 11/13

Phone Home
IMG_2327.jpeg

Space Monkey
IMG_2328.jpeg

Spirit Hashplant 1
IMG_2329.jpeg

Time Bandit
IMG_2330.jpeg

Spirit Hashplant 2
IMG_2331.jpeg

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Time Bandit... i like that name. Looks like indica, what is this cross exactly? :)

Are these mostly own crosses, except for the ACE stuff?

Keep On. ✌️
No, those are Bodhi crosses, he does great work with Indica type meds.
Time Bandit = wifi43 x 88g13hp

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
710 Buddha cheese tester nug, sticky, Parmesan musty smell, not much taste yet. Chill happy high.
IMG_2341.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts