What's new

MrCopyZ's PC Grow

MrCopyZ

Night time just after lights turned on Jun 12.

IMG00170-20120612-1909.jpg

MrCopyZ

I think my she is a he.

Still no hairs...

Ive got lota of calyxs but no hairs.

Is their any chance its a girl?

D

DeftoneSmoker

some strains take longer to sex. You should post pics of the pre flowers and people will def be able to tell what it is. If theres no balls then it just hasnt sexed yet....no biggie.

BisMann

Yeah, that's a male. Maybe you should use feminized in this type of setup, or just have a ultra micro mothercab, to save some females and keep as bonzai mums.

MrCopyZ

Yeah, that's a male. Maybe you should use feminized in this type of setup, or just have a ultra micro mothercab, to save some females and keep as bonzai mums.

This was an Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush Feminized.

Next run is gonna be Sweet Black Angel Feminized from Samsara.

BisMann

Wierd, doesn't look like a hermaphodite, but a 'fullblown male'. Guess some regular pollen must have sneaked into the feminized room, or a mix up in seeds. Bad luck. Wish you good luck with the next grow!

negative37dBA

Veteran
He means the seeds you would get if you grew it out. Might be a good idea. You never know what a bagseed may bring. My current grow is all bagseed. Check it out. There are some really nice results if I do say so myself. You could also collect the male pollen produced by the flowers and use it to pollinate future females. If it is that Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush strain then you could make some nice crosses all your own.

Link to my current grow diary.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=235661

MrCopyZ

My little sweet black angel broke ground today. Got her in a 16 oz bottle with top cut off and put back on and lid removed.

MrCopyZ

Final post on Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush Fem. Male

Final post on Emerald Triangle Grapefruit Krush Fem. Male

Date Stage Water Y/N Fertilizer Comments

10-Jun Flower Y PH 6.2 Y. 1 ml grow/4mlmicro/5ml bloom + Superthrive 6 AM: Removed 5 dried up fan leaves. Watered and fed. Added 2 more LST bands.
11-Jun Flower N No Did nothing.
12-Jun Flower N No Did nothing. PM After lights on. Lowered plant 3/4".
13-Jun Flower N No 6 AM: Rotated her. I think she might be a boy. One of the preflowers seems like its extending a bit. Keeping fingers crossed its not a boy.
14-Jun Flower Y No 6 AM: Shoulda checked her last night. Just a little dry some leaves were looking tired. Gave a little water to last til Saturday.
15-Jun Flower Y Y. 1 ml grow/4mlmicro/5ml bloom + Superthrive 6 AM: whole plant looks really droopy gave more water. 6 PM things are looking better. Watered and Fed. Lots of flower development!
16-Jun Flower N No Did nothing. Plant looks good again. Had about 3 or 4 fan leaves die off. They weren't getting light anyway.
17-Jun Flower N No Rotated her. Colas are looking like little baby corns or something.
18-Jun Flower Y No 6 AM: Lost power for about 3 hours in the middle of light cycle. Started everything back up and let it finish out the 3 hours today. Watered because it needed it.
19-Jun Flower N No MALE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Final count was 13 colas. What a waste.:weakestli

Last edited:

MrCopyZ

Sweet black angel is doing alright. Got about 15 bagseed germinating wating to sprout for outdoors or whatevers to play with while black angel is growing. Just incase its a he or she don't fill out well or whatever. If they get in the way I can just pull them and hide'm outside to fend for themselves.

MrCopyZ

So I moved the lights over. The fan and light trap to the outside of the unit(can't be seen very well anyways). I have 1 Feminized Sweet Black Angel from Samsara. And 4 bagseeds. Under 92 W of 6500k CFLs!!!

You can't keep a good grow box down.

IMG00193-20120624-1914.jpg

IMG00191-20120624-1913.jpg

IMG00188-20120624-1912-1.jpg

Day 1 Sweet Angel
IMG00184-20120622-0604.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts