What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mr.Wags Goes Buckets But What About Bob?

Bonzo

Veteran
Good morning MrWsgs, hey do you get in there and trim at all or anything or is just on auto pilot at this point? I can see it might be a bit difficult moving around in there, isnt that a great thing! The rate of development is awesome, im growing in dirt right now and things move a bit slower than hydro, allthough im not the best dirt farmer either.

looks great

peace and have a great day

bonz

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What More Can I Say But Thank You All

What More Can I Say But Thank You All

Well I've been feeling a little blue with the flu so decided to take a few days off and tend to the garden (our girl's were telling me they were feeling a little dirty) so it was time to CRAWL around moving buckets to clean out from under the skirts. MAN what a view. :yummy: Inspired my the Babba's pic's I decided to play with a few camera settings to see if I could maybe walk in the shadows of the greatest garden on God's green earth. So with that in mind I might add BOB was getting a little lonely and wanted some attention on his hard work for the next round of Home Grown Goodness.

And On With The Show:

I gotta say these new EZ-Clone Copy nozzles are the BOMB.

As you can see ole BOB is doing his job we planned over a year ago and I say thank you to all of those who posted a thread on this forum because believe you me I read them all to simply suck up the knowledge like a sponge to learn to do this the right way the first time. I'm sorry for posting early but what the hell I'm sick and bored and only have you folks to Share My Joy.

Mr.Wags

Last edited:
G

Looking good MrWags. Your doing an awesome job. Sorry to hear your not feeling to well. I hope you get better very soon. Looks like the plants like your setup very well. Can't say that i blame them. Awesome job
Take care

G

Damn Waggs, good idea numbering your cloner basket holes..Doh! I feel like a retard, you should see all the different writing and tape and shit all over the top of mine.

Number the holes and keep a seperate log Hmmmmmmm KISS.lol

Thanks

Tex

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 34 of 12/12

Day 34 of 12/12

Well gang I gonna post some quick pics of the Sunday updates before I go back to bed for the afternoon. As you can see the girls are healthy but this phneumonia is kicking my ass, so will try to get some better shots later in the day but a deal is a deal so on with the show:

TK glad I could at least give a little something back. K.I.S.S is my way of life as you well know maybe why I still got All my hair. Sorry for the crappy pics but just got up long enough to share the love oh and thanks to everyone for sending it my way as well. See ya this evening.

Mr.Wags

SunshineJoy

Healing thoughts your way...

Healing thoughts your way...

Mr. Wags,

I've truly enjoyed following your thread and have learned so much. Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts, and I especially hope you are better soon. :woohoo:

Your buds are :yummy: just awesome!

Take care,
Joy

G

wags
Just stopping by to say get plenty of this
sleeping10.gif
<~~~ Wags... And get well soon.. Sending get well vibes your way wags.. peace..

Ohh the garden looks great btw..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All new updates
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

KingRalph

sorry ta hear the sickness has ya wags, hope you're prevailin... meanwhile your ladies look anythin but sick! nug bombs for sure... great work man

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Down But Not Out And Thank You

Down But Not Out And Thank You

well it has been a long long week. Spent 4 days in bed solid sweating and sleeping and sweating some more. But with the love I recieved from you folks made the week a little easier. The smell in the room is now overpowering even with the big ass can running like a jet engine I still need to get a Vaportek. I will post some more tomorrow but we still got atleast 3 weeks left and all is STILL going well.

Thanks Again :wave:

Mr.Wags

Last edited:

Tonyton

As i said befor, I have to thank alot of people here for there knowlege. Mrwaggs thank you for teaching me something today on the EZ-CLONE heads. I am setting up a copy cloner and I saw those heads on a site that was cheap (in my standards) for the cloner i am making. I debated on getting them now that I saw your setup running I am going to place that order right away.THANKS MAN (MUCH LOVE)

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tonyton

A great Now banned member turned me on to something called bubble disc for airation in the rez tanks. They come a big as 5 inch disc and work very well to get bubbles to the stem to get them roots going like this:

I'll dig up the link and shoot ya a pm. I think they were about 6 bucks a piece but work better then the sticks or the tubes by far. oh your gonna love these nozzles.

Mr.Wags

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy Mr Wags, hope you feel better, your plants sure loog good. I just had a root canal yesterday, ouch, no laughing gas. That Skunk Special really gets me, huge , fat, and just plain gnarly. All look great though. Dont have much to say as my face hurts. Great growing dude!

bonz

Tonyton

I wanted to ask you, what size sub-pump do you use?. I have a maxi-jet 1200, it pumps 295 gph. is this O.K. or need to scale it down a bit. Thanks for the Knowlege.